Where we work
Ontra’s hybrid workplace allows for employees to choose their own adventure: remote, in-office, or a blend of both!
Available remote locations: United States (AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA), Hong Kong, Singapore, United Kingdom.
Current offices: Austin, Chicago, London, New York City, San Francisco.
Please note that we currently hire exclusively in the remote and office locations listed above and select jobs may have more specific location requirements.
For this job we are currently only hiring candidates based in the United Kingdom.
About the opportunity
Ontra is seeking a Marketing Manager (EMEA/APAC) to join our international marketing team as our second hire. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, executing and monitoring key marketing campaigns across EMEA and APAC.
The role is a great opportunity for someone to own and deliver a variety of projects ranging from Account Based Multichannel integrated campaigns to thought leadership and high profile client events across Europe, Asia and Australia.
Experimentation is at the heart of our marketing philosophy, we never accept the status quo and are looking to build a team of expert marketers that are never content with the way things have been done and are always looking to push the boundaries and innovate.
What you’ll do
- Gain a deep understanding of Ontra, Products and Market
- Build relationships and trust with key stakeholders across Marketing, Sales and Partnerships
- Create effective ABM programs while ensuring they are well-aligned with broader marketing and go-to-market initiatives
- Identify and work with 3rd party providers as needed for content and channel execution of marketing programs
- Partner with corporate teams to localise global campaigns and ensure suitable in-market activations
- Optimise the marketing funnel by reviewing results, identify root cause for areas of concern, and recommending and executing priorities to optimise performance
- Review funnel performance metrics and determine strategies to optimise performance
- Work with the Marketing Director and Sales Director’s to build and launch targeted ABM campaigns
- Work with content and demand generation to audit and plan new content requirements, suggesting new formats and approaches
- Build a calendar of activity to drive new logo acquisition, and increase customer penetration to meet regional goals
- Complete marketing certifications for Contract Automation, Insight and Industry
What you’ll bring
- Experience: 6+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or communications preferred
- Technology: Experience with CRM automation tools (e.g. SalesForce.com), marketing and sales automation platforms (e.g. Marketo, 6sense, Outreach), and analytic tools a plus
- Strategic & Analytical: strong analytical mindset, identifies creative solutions to problems and understand the big picture and the real impact of issues
- Cross-functional collaboration: Proven track record of build rapport with cross-functional teams to take business ideas from ideation to implementation
- Industry Knowledge: Proven experience in B2B demand generation, ideally within a SaaS finance / legal environment; Experience working on targeted ABM campaigns – ideally 1:1 & 1:few
- Proactive and Agile: Proven experience working in high growth scale up environments
- Detail oriented: Ensures that important details do not slip through the cracks or derail a project
Ontra, the global leader in Contract Automation and Intelligence, combines AI-enabled software with a global network of highly-trained lawyers to offer a comprehensive solution for recurring legal workflows. By streamlining repetitive legal processes and transforming contracts into structured data, Ontra lowers costs, improves quality, and reduces turnaround times. Ontra is headquartered in San Francisco, with global operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. Learn more at www.ontra.ai.
- Opportunity to participate in one of Ontra’s unit-based compensation programs
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance base plans at no additional cost
- Employer-sponsored retirement plans
- Hybrid/remote work flexibility & WFH allowance (equivalent of $1K USD)
- Annual professional development allowance (equivalent of $2K USD)
- 4 months of parental leave (52 weeks for UK employees)
- Unlimited vacation
- Twice-weekly lunch perk
- And much more!
Ontra is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Ontra will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected].
Ontra publishes salary ranges on our salary board here: http://bit.ly/3UjAOE3, which currently includes estimated annual cash salary ranges for candidates based in Colorado and New York City, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Ontra leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available.
Ontra factors in your location when benchmarking compensation for most roles. If you are not located in Colorado or New York City and have been selected to participate in our interview process, we encourage you to speak with your recruiter about compensation for the role during an initial conversation.
In addition to cash salary, the total compensation package Ontra offers includes unit-based compensation (if applicable). Certain roles in our sales and account management departments may also be eligible to receive variable compensation or commission.
Note on Employment Verification: All employees hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in their particular location.
Note to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes/CVs from recruitment agencies. Any candidates sent to Ontra will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission without a signed agreement in place.
To apply for this job please visit www.ontra.ai.
Follow us on social media