Ontra is a remote-first company, with access to coworking spaces and offices in a few key cities for employees who may prefer in-person working options. We value connection, investing in opportunities for in-person and virtual gatherings with your Ontra colleagues.
We currently are able to hire exclusively in the locations listed below. Select jobs may have more specific location requirements due to business needs.
- Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Jersey, Nevada, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington
- Hong Kong, Singapore
- United Kingdom
For this job we are currently only hiring candidates based in the United States.
About the opportunity
Ontra is seeking a Revenue Operations Manager reporting to our Senior Manager, Revenue Operations on our Revenue Operations team.
The role is a great opportunity to work closely across Ontra to optimize our internal processes around new company offerings and the operational requirements to effectively implement. This would start with how Ontra develops GTM offers and how those offers are presented to customers, all the way to how customers’ orders are captured and processed to ensure accurate invoicing. In this role, you would help increase our efficiency in many ways, including: operationalizing new go-to-market initiatives, improving the velocity of customer onboarding, reducing manual efforts required for invoicing, and ensuring that we accurately realize revenue, all while ensuring our products and backoffice can scalably support the agreements we enter into with our customers.
If you are passionate about owning and implementing long-lasting, scalable changes to MSA processes, we’d love to get to know you!
What you’ll do
- Deal Structure: facilitate communication to ensure Product and Billing can support the invoicing of new company offerings and Legal and Accounting approve its terms, including the design and documentation of contract operations
- Contract process: reviewing contracts and orders to ensure clean bookings and compliance, enforce best practices around deal structure for smooth booking process and decrease negotiation time
- Pricing plans: understanding pricing plans from Strategy/GMs for new products and/or new offers and coordinating with Tax and Legal to make sure tax language is added to new product Order Forms if required
- Collaboration: communicating with the Billing team before new pricing arrangements launch so the appropriate back-end set-up can take place (eg, before an invoice has to go out)
- MSA process: assist legal with MSA strategy and feedback on MSAs standing in current sales process and working with product as liaison of legal/finance so technology is built with this process in mind
What you’ll bring
- Experience: 3+ years experience in an operations role working with contracts and MSAs
- Organization & Communication:extremely organized and strong communications skills – this hire will help move deals through the pipeline while ensuring processes are followed and approvals are obtained, while minimizing bottlenecks – requires substantial coordination with multiple departments
- Sound Business Judgment:balance between implementing system/process controls while understanding the perspective and pain points of each stakeholder, without unnecessarily holding up deals
- Solution-Oriented: Ability to understand and alleviate billing pain points via stop gaps where necessary, simultaneously developing longer term scalable solutions (but not dictating pricing strategy or approval thresholds of contracts)
Ontra is the global leader in Contract Automation and Intelligence for private asset management firms. The Ontra platform combines AI-enabled software with a worldwide network of highly trained lawyers to modernize recurring legal workflows. Ontra’s solutions improve all aspects of the contract lifecycle — from negotiating and processing routine contracts to tracking obligations in complex agreements. Ultimately, Ontra reduces the time, expense, and risk associated with contract management, freeing its customers to focus on other strategic priorities.
- Opportunity to participate in Ontra’s unit-based compensation program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance base plans at no additional cost
- Employer-sponsored retirement plans
- Monthly phone and internet reimbursement (equivalent of $100 USD)
- Annual professional development reimbursement (equivalent of $2K USD)
- 4 months of parental leave (52 weeks for UK employees)
- Unlimited vacation
- Twice-weekly lunch perk