We have an office in New York City and this position can be based either in the office or hybrid remote (subject to your existing legal right to work in the jurisdiction).
OpenFin is a high-growth enterprise productivity tech company backed by the world’s largest banks and most respected FinTech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, SC Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, and Pivot Investment Partners. OpenFin modernizes and democratizes app development and distribution in the finance space. We provide a secure OS that brings a fast and intuitive app experience to the financial desktop. Built on Google’s Chromium, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, and robust security with an agile web development and deployment model to accelerate digital transformation and innovation. Within finance, the number of firms utilizing OpenFin technology has grown from 2,400 to 3,800 since the launch of Workspace in May 2021.
About the Role
OpenFin is growing and we are looking to add a Partnership Program Manager to our global sales team! The person in this seat will be responsible for successfully expanding our partner network, managing relationships from negotiation to production. They will accelerate OpenFin’s technical innovation through defining, negotiating, formalizing and cultivating long-term, mutually beneficial partner relationships. Our ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of SaaS sales, working within the financial services industry and a proven track record of commercial success within capital markets.
- Manage and grow our partnership ecosystem ranging from advisory firms, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), development partners, and strategic integrations
- Manage all aspects of partner contract negotiation and execution of the go-to-market strategy
- Proactively manage partners to ensure ongoing compliance with obligations and maximization of the relationship to benefit both parties
- Collaborate with internal OpenFin teams and partners to make OpenFin products and services “channel ready”
- Continuously look for opportunities to evolve OpenFin product line-up by working with partners to launch partner-delivered and/or white-labeled products and services
- Work with partners and OpenFin marketing and sales teams to execute innovative sales enablement and incentive programs, ultimately reaching commercial targets
- Tactically manage all relationships and communications using OpenFin tools and platforms to provide company-wide visibility and to efficiently provide periodic updates to the team
- Nurture relationships proactively with regular meetings and contact ensuring partners are informed and engaged with OpenFin developments
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years in Channel, Partner, Alliance Management at a SaaS, ideally platform, technology company
- 5+ years SaaS technology marketing and sales experience or project management experience
- Financial Services and Capital Markets experience required
- Experience with partner-led sales incentive programs
- Well organized, proactive, goal-oriented and able to prioritize
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Team-oriented with an ability to work with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders, building long standing relationships
- Ability to operate both at a strategic and hands-on, tactical level
What We’re Offering
- Time to Rejuvenate – 20 days of paid time off, in addition to 12 paid holidays each calendar year
- Time to Recuperate – 40 hours of sick time each calendar year
- Medical/Dental & Vision – Competitive plans, offering up to 90% coverage and a variety to choose from, so you can pick the plan that’s right for you
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Parental Leave
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k Account
- Stock Options
Additional Perks –
- One Medical – Free membership, which provides same-day or next-day medical appointments
- Talkspace – One year membership, which provides mental health therapy 24/7
- Commuter benefits – Contribute pre-taxed dollars towards your commuting expenses (NYC employees only)
- Citibike – One year membership, which allows an unlimited amount of 45-minute bike rides for a full year (NYC employees only)
Life at OpenFin
At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies and to enable our customers to do the same. We pride ourselves on our friendly, diverse, understanding and supportive culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn and innovate, and overall, have a good time doing it. We value and appreciate that our employees have a wide set of interests and experiences. Getting to know each other and forming relationships is important, which is why we regularly host offsite events, happy hours and virtual social hours, in addition to having a variety of Employee Resource Groups to participate in. Our environment is conducive to a productive and enjoyable learning experience — aligned together, moving fast and working to create compelling solutions for our clients.
Voted “FinTech of the Year, 2022” at the US FinTech Awards
Voted “FinTech Innovation of the Year, 2022” by Financial News
Voted “Best Overall FinTech Company, Industry Leadership, 2022” by FinTech Breakthrough
Voted “Best Workplace for Change & Transformation, 2021” by Harrington Starr
Voted “FinTech of the Year, 2020” by TradeTech
RECRUITERS NOTICE: Recruiters – if you wish to reach out to us regarding this job posting, you may reach out to [email protected] in order for your communication to be reviewed. OpenFin will review these communications if external help is needed for a position. Agencies may not contact individuals within our organization with solicitations. Firms that do not follow these guidelines risk having all communication from their firm being blocked. We thank you in advance for your cooperation in following our process.
Salary Range: $90,000 – $125,000
Salary Range Disclaimer: This base salary range represents the low and high end salary range for this particular position; not all encompassing of the total compensation package. Actual salaries may vary depending upon but not limited to experience, special skill set, education and location. This range represents only one aspect of OpenFin’s total compensation package offered to employees. Other forms of compensation may be stock options, commissions, paid time off and other variable benefits. Learn more about additional OpenFin compensation benefits above.
To apply for this job please visit www.openfin.co.
Follow us on social media