We are a rapidly growing RevOps Automation company looking for a Senior Manager of Digital /Performance Marketing to be responsible for all aspects of the company’s increasingly digital journey from the corporate website, SEO, paid search, paid social, and 3rd party and syndicated content programs growth.
Reporting to the CMO, you will use your technical expertise to deliver a consistent brand experience in the increasingly digital world. This includes strategic road mapping and executing the generation of digital campaigns in partnership with integrated marketing, monitoring performance analytics, digital traffic, and revenue growth.
Join us! With customers ranging from Nutanix to Clari to Freshworks, named leader in G2 across our categories for years, recognized as one of the Best Places to Work 3 years running, and the next part of the journey to be even more exponential in growth and excitement, it’s a great time to see what’s happening here at Openprise!
If you are a Digital Marketing Leader with a strong background in building Digital Marketing Strategy & Roadmaps, SEO/SEM, and growth marketing, apply today!
- Build an understanding of our online customers’ needs to build a creative, demand generation program that best positions our products and solutions.
- In partnership with marketing leadership, build our digital marketing and personalized journey strategy, partner and validation approach, and digital roadmap as part of our core acquisition model across growth, ABM, or hybrid.
- Develop strategic media plans rooted in competitive research, customer segmentation, subscription journey, media planning tools, and application of historic performance insights.
- Experience providing hands-on analysis and recommendations in the areas of SEO/SEM, display, digital journey/website conversion rate optimization, and influencer marketing
- Layer on and manage experimentation processes, infrastructure, and analytics with the KPI of increasing the speed to learning
- Design and deploy new customer acquisition, retention, and upsell programs in collaboration with Growth Go-to-Market and Product Management organizations.
- Manage vendors and internal teams to execute efficiently in a fast-moving environment.
- Forecast, measure, and analyze the impact of programs on opportunity creation, pipeline, and business growth. Produce regular reports and monthly dashboards.
- 5+ years of experience in digital media management paid search, and knowledge on other channels supporting direct oversight of SEM/SEO, ABM, display, retargeting, content marketing, website journey optimization, and funnel optimization
- Strong background with enterprise (business to business), new business marketing experience with strong integrated marketing and account-based focus. Preferably at a fast-growing SaaS company.
- You will have orchestrated journeys for target accounts and account cohorts mapped to journey stages.
- Advanced experience working with Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, and certifications on relevant digital marketing platforms
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively across the organization.
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
Follow us on social media