For more than two decades, Orange Logic has empowered a wide range of clients with its digital asset management system, Cortex. We’ve worked with almost every industry, from Finance to NGOs, Media giants to educational institutions; securing and organizing their assets. This role directly and indirectly impacts revenue through marketing activities that drive new logo pipeline, improvement of sales performance (deal size, time to close), and client retention & growth.
What you can expect in your role:
- Provide guidance to the creative team on content to develop to support demand generation, including feedback on how to improve it
- Provide continuous innovation of marketing tactics, using a range of marketing disciplines (inbound, outbound, digital, field, etc.)
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure success of demand generation activities
- Manage vendors and agencies used during demand generation efforts, coordinate cross functional campaigns, and provide input to leadership on go-to-market strategy and tactics
- An adaptive thinker who likes working directly with sales and success teams so you can target prospects and customers where they live and how they speak
- Deep expertise in demand generation
- Experience in enterprise SaaS B2B demand generation with large deal sizes ranging from high five figures to multi millions and longer sales cycles
- Experience with website and SEO, email marketing (cold, warm, nurture), field marketing (sponsorships and customer events), paid ads, social media, online communities, and influencer marketing
- Experience in targeted industries and/or marketing technology, preferred
- Obtained a bachelor degree in marketing, communications or similar field
Perks of joining the team:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) & Roth with 4% employer match
- Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days. Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Work Environment
The target compensation for this position is $75,000 – 150,000 in most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above
How to get started:
If you’re up for the challenge to be part of a growing marketing team we’d like to hear from you. Apply today!
Orange Logic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.