In this role, you will:
- Manage the full sales-cycle of qualified leads, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing across a diverse portfolio of products within our global markets
- Work closely with prospective customers to understand their business needs, and act as a trusted advisor to help navigate their challenges and evaluation of our platform
- Work with Sales Development Reps (SDRs) to assist them in identifying and perfecting a qualified lead pipeline to schedule appointments
- Meet/exceed monthly or quarterly sales goals using appropriate value-based sales approaches & techniques
- Sell the PandaDoc vision to new leads through product demonstrations, events, and target-specific initiatives
- Diversify pipeline with a focused approach on prospecting and driving referrals
- Work cross functionally with a variety of business partners and resources to sell as a team and deliver an exceptional customer experience (Solutions Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Executives, etc. )
- Collaborate with other Account Executives to share knowledge and set standards
- Collaborate with sales leadership in order to enhance and grow the predictability within our mid-market
- 3+ years of on-quota direct sales experience selling B2B applications/solution
- Domain knowledge of; on-demand/SaaS, CRM, CLM, SFA, and marketing software/solution sales experience a strong plus.
- Prior experience leading a sales team a strong plus
- Experience in Account Based Sales through outbound prospecting.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Evidence of commitment to a sales methodology.
- Previous experience accurately tracking and forecasting a pipeline for all engagement and activity through the use of a CRM
- Previous experience navigating a buying committee and/or complex procurement processes
- Teamwork, competitive nature and good communication skills are a must
- Experience with SMB and Mid-Market deal sizes
- Experience in multi-threaded decision making
- Can manage a multi-touch sales cycle
- History of time management skills
- Bonus Points: experience as a team lead or owning a team revenue target
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visithttps://www.pandadoc.com.
We’re known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they’re happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out ourLinkedIn to learn more.