We are looking for individuals with a strong sales background to work in full-cycle motion with a substantial volume of inbound leads and bring new business customers to PandaDoc.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the full-cycle sales of qualified SMB leads (companies with 11-200 employees), including contract generation and other deliverables for closing across a diverse portfolio of products
- Meet/exceed monthly sales goals using appropriate value-based sales approaches & techniques
- Perform prospecting activities – work with leads assigned in order to set up a discovery and product demonstration by using different channels of communication: emails, calls, LI messages, etc.
- Conduct discovery calls with prospects in order to understand their business needs and how PandaDoc can be a solution to them
- Perform product demos and help prospects evaluate PandaDoc for their use case through demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives
- Work with prospects to help them move through value-based sales including qualification, discovery, evaluation and purchase
- Negotiate and close deals with buyers
- Work with other departments (such as Marketing, Customer Success and Account Management) to make sure we have best in class customer journey and a smooth handoff to the post-sale teams
- Consistently manage a clean pipeline and work to progress buyers through sales stages
- Maintaining or exceeding activity, pipeline, and closing metrics at the set targets
- 1-3 years of on-quota direct sales experience selling B2B applications/solutions
- Experience with SMB and Mid-Market deal sizes
- Previous experience accurately tracking and forecasting a pipeline for all engagement and activity through the use of a CRM
- Experience with managing a multi-touch sales cycle
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Team player and have good communication skills
- Experience in multi-threaded decision making
- Competitive spirit
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience with SFDC, SalesLoft, Gong, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn SalesNav, and other tools
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Experience selling by using SPICED or SPIN methodologies
- Experience in prospecting and qualifying leads (SDR, BDR roles)
- On-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA, and marketing software/solution sales experience
The annual base salary range for this position is $45K – $50k USD
This position is also eligible for a sales commission in accordance with the relevant plan documents, The annual sales commission is uncapped.
Employees may be able to purchase company stock (or receive annual bonuses)
Employees (and their families) may enroll in the company’s medical, dental, vision, short & long term disability, life insurance, FSA and 401k plans.
Employees will also receive 13.34+ hours of paid time off per month, 6 self care days, birthday PTO day, and 10 company paid holidays off per year