The Account Management role is a quota bearing sales role responsible for expansion sales and growing PandaDoc usage of our existing customers. In this role, you will work within a book of business and cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product and customer success to expand PandaDoc usage and ensure customer happiness.
In this role, you will:
- Own a quota
- Expand your book of business
- Work closely with your clients to help uncover growth
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Managers regularly to manage client relationships renewals, areas for expansion and up-sells.
- Manage your pipeline of opportunities either self-created or passed from the Customer Success Team (Stage 1 -> Close Won/Lost)
- Keep clean data and stages within Salesforce to ensure accurate forecasting
- Meet/exceed your quarterly quota & goals
- Create, manage and run plays to uncover expansion opportunities
- Meet with your clients over screen share or in-person to provide product demos, discuss product up-sells, negotiate renewals and mitigate churn risks
- Become a PandaDoc product superstar. Learn the in’s and out’s of the product so you can speak eloquently to best practices and solutions for your clients’ needs
- Pass feature and product requests to our product team and facilitate Project Managers and client meetings as necessary.
- Work with Account Executives, Onboarding Specialists, & Customer Success Managers to ensure successful onboarding for our larger client’s “Proof of Concepts” and build the foundation to expand off of
- History of Quota management
- Minimum 1 year of AM/AE Experience
- Must have owned a quota for over 1 year
- Experience negotiating complex deals
- Willingness to try new processes and innovate
- Takes extreme ownership of their job
- Loves being a team player and not a lone wolf
- Enjoys learning cutting edge technology
- Self-motivated, directed, adaptable, gritty, driven and resourceful
- Hungry to learn about the product and passionate about customer experience
- Experience conducting in-person or virtual meetings with clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with various teams both in-person and in different offices
- Strong computer skills, past Salesforce, SalesLoft or PandaDoc experience is a plus
- Past Salesforce, SalesLoft, Gainsight or PandaDoc experience
- History of Quota management
- Track record of hitting sales goals
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We’re known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they’re happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The annual base salary range for this position is 40-55k USD
This position is also eligible for a sales commission in accordance with the relevant plan documents. The annual sales commission opportunity is up to 55K USD
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.