PandaDoc is seeking a highly talented and motivated Lead Salesforce Administrator to join our growing Salesforce administration team to support the GTM organization to maintain and up-level its Salesforce instance and connected systems. This is a player/coach position with an expectation of high caliber Salesforce expertise and a desire to lean in and show your team what good looks like in system administration. In addition, you will lead and serve as PandaDoc’s internal subject matter expert on maintaining Salesforce data processes and quality. The team you will be on is key in the support of company revenue goals and funnel health.
In this role, you will:
- Own, maintain and provide day-to-day support for very complex and highly integrated Salesforce instance
- Up-level our rhythm and rigor in Salesforce (SFDC) administration, delivering Salesforce system support in a repeatable, predictable, and scalable manner for >300 users
- Partner with RevOps and other GTM organizations to support requirements gathering, task prioritization, best practice solution and process design, system integrations and system performance metrics
- Lead Data Integrity efforts alongside our Data team to improve CRM data quality, implementing data dictionaries, rules, exception reporting and automation as well as support data enrichment strategy.
- Serve as SFDC SME providing insight and knowledge to its capabilities, limitations, tools for success and product roadmap. Activity share guidance on best practice solutions and industry knowledge to continue to up-level and increase the independence and skill of the other admins
- Identify opportunities for technical debt remediation to increase the stability and performance of SFDC
- Document schemas, structures, and processes in a digestible way
- Help lead and grow the SFDC Administration team through process improvement and SLAs to triage project, enhancement, support, and incident requests
- Align global associates, establish measurable individual and team objectives, and continuously monitor capacity and assess skill sets
- Enhance team productivity using continuous improvements and transformation initiatives such as automation, process redesign, etc
- Owned and maintained a complex Salesforce instance and understand holistically both the technical aspects of the instance but also the corresponding GTM processes, data architecture and integrations, etc.
- Adaptable and team oriented having the technical skills to do individual contributor work but also can support and mentor other individual contributors in up-leveling their skills, manage cross-functional programs, partner with stakeholders to drive requirements gatherings and specifications as well as help prioritize and scope level of effort
- Highly detail-oriented, “let’s get it done” person who values data integrity, system uptime, proper release cycles, and doing what it takes to ensure CRM success
- 5+ years of demonstrated Salesforce (SFDC) administration (security and sharing, standard/custom object and field customization, automations, reports/dashboards etc) success in increasingly complex environments
- SFDC Certifications (Advanced Administrator and Platform App Builder desired, additional certifications nice to have) and comfortable with using SOQL
- Experience with release management tools (DemandTools, ETL tools, API)
- Nice to have: IPaaS (Zapier), common Sales GTM Managed Packages (ZoomInfo, LeanData, etc)
- Experience with ticket desk intake and triage, project and change management
- Demonstrated knowledge of delivering SFDC functionality via sandboxes and release management using agile methods with global resources in a team environment
- In-depth knowledge of SFDC automation tools and best practices including migration of Workflows/Process Builder to Flow automations. Ability to leverage expertise in order of execution, triggering events and system limits to build, test, refine and troubleshoot Flow automations ensuring a stable production environment.
- Technical leadership experience providing coaching, technical mentoring, guidance, clarification, and feedback to team members.
- Self-starter who will leverage expertise and resources to find answers
- Innovative and creative in the form of continuous process improvement and seeking simple, scalable solutions
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage coordination with cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We’re known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they’re happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.
Follow us on social media