Product Marketing sits between the Product Org and GTM functions (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success,…).
Remote (Poland), Remote (Portugal), Remote (Ukraine)
Product Marketing Intelligence & Strategy mission is to provide insights to Product and Go-to-market Strategy, by leveraging market, customer and product intelligence.
We do this through a constant process of making sense from multiple sources of data, analyzing and discussing different points of view, in order to uncover new perspectives. The goal is to be able to recommend thoughtful strategies and decision making frameworks for our current and new business plans. Main stakeholders are Product, Marketing and Company Leadership.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct market and customer intelligence research
- Coordinate cross-functional initiatives that bring insights from the product analytics and customer’s perspectives and provide strategic analysis
- Establish key frameworks and processes to organize and inform product marketing strategy and plans
- For this role, strong analytical skills are solicited, together with business acumen and customer-focused mindset
- Ability to navigate through complex decision-making processes with multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable working in high-paced and unstructured environments
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We’re known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they’re happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!