PandaDoc is seeking a highly talented and motivated Lead Salesforce Administratorto join our growing Salesforce administration team to support the GTM organization to maintain and up-level its Salesforce instance and connected systems. This is a player/coach position with an expectation of high caliber Salesforce expertise and a desire to lean in and show your team what good looks like in system administration. In addition, you will lead and serve as PandaDoc’s internal subject matter expert on maintaining Salesforce data processes and quality. The team you will be on is key in the support of company revenue goals and funnel health.
About the Role:
The Senior Salesforce Administrator is one of the most critical positions on the Business Operations team. This is a position with an expectation of high caliber Salesforce expertise and a desire to lean in and show your team what good looks like in system administration. You will be responsible for providing effective and efficient administration in a fast paced environment. The team you will be on is key in the support of company revenue goals and funnel health.
- Uplevel our rhythm and rigor in Salesforce (SFDC) administration, delivering Salesforce system support in a repeatable, predictable, and scalable manner for >300 users
- Work alongside Revenue Operations partners to prioritize health of Salesforce infrastructure including workflows, data integrity, system integrations, API calls, latency and system performance metrics
- Lead data integrity efforts alongside our Data team to improve CRM data quality, implementing data dictionaries, rules and automation
- Serve as one of our SFDC SME’s providing insight and knowledge to its capabilities and limitations when collaborating on business solutions
- Proactively address system errors and identify opportunities for technical debt remediation to increase the stability and performance of SFDC
- Document schemas, structures, and processes in a digestible way
- Assess the impact of new requirements on SFDC end users, including core technologies and processes, and all upstream and downstream connected applications and integrations
- Triage project, enhancement, support, and incident requests within an established SLA
- Work in a location that allows for at least 5 hours of interaction with EST time zone in the United States
- 3+ years of demonstrated Salesforce (SFDC) administration success
- SFDC Certifications (Advanced Administrator desired, additional certifications nice to have)
- Nice to have: experience with DemandTools/ETL tools, IPaaS (Zapier), SOQL, common Sales GTM Managed Packages (Zoominfo, LeanData, etc)
- Change management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of delivering SFDC functionality using agile methods with global resources in a team environment
- In-depth knowledge of SFDC products like Sales Cloud, with proven experience implementing and managing applications built on it
- In-depth knowledge of SFDC application administration; security, sharing, standard/custom objects, complex formulas and Flows, reports/dashboards, release management and sandbox administration
- Self-starter who will leverage expertise and resources to find answers
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage coordination with cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment
- Ability to make judgment calls to resolve issues with a ‘make-it-happen’ demeanor
- A desire to implement best practice solutions
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- 6 self care days
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We’re known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they’re happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Follow us on social media