The Sales team at PandaDoc is our window to new customers and act as mini GMs driving a mix of self-serve business and sales led business. We have an exciting opportunity to drive PandaDoc to be the world’s number one proposal, contract management, and e-signature platform by showing customers the value of faster documents, better ways to have their documents stand-out, and higher acceptances. Our sales teams are resilient, data-driven, scrappy and use our own product to drive high close rates.
In this role, you will coach, develop, and set the strategy for our mid-market team as we move up-market into larger accounts. You will report directly to our VP of Sales and work closely with our CRO to determine the strategy for this team. Your team is made up of stellar sellers who have proven success taking PandaDoc to market and work to grow their success using data, your tried and true sales methods, and by shaping the product. You will fully own the mid-market book of business, which is global in scope and you will have the opportunity to pioneer step changes in how we take this team to the next level of sales.
In this role, you will:
Be responsible for People Management:
- Skill and career development through effective 1:1 coaching sessions, training and mentoring with each team member.
- Foster an environment of engagement, motivation, team confidence and trust
- Continued improvement through training/coaching
Be responsible for Results Management:
- Lead our global Mid-Market Team towards continued success in ARR generation and quota attainment
- Partner strategically with marketing, customer success, enablement and revenue operations to define and implement successful growth initiatives and scalability
- Manage and analyze the performance of the Mid-Market segment, including accurate forecasting, pipeline generation, and opportunities for acceleration
- Develop, pilot, and implement growth strategies through data, mid-market value creation, and compelling stories needed to support a high-growth team
- Use tools/automation to help team members achieve optimal productivity and sales close rates
- Analyze customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes
- Interview, hire, coach, and train new team members as we scale the business and company
- As a senior leader, contribute to overall success of the entire Revenue organization
- 8+ years of experience in SaaS Sales with 4+ years in management
- Strong experience leading, building, and growing successful, collaborative, and hard-working sales teams of 10+ Account Executives and team leads
- Consistent track record of success exceeding net new ARR targets
- Possess demonstrated ability to perform detailed analysis of your book of business and sales team performance
- An ability to coach, influence, develop, motivate and empower employees to achieve their best while maintaining high employee morale in a remote first work environment
- A history of developing aggressive growth strategies with the ideal candidate having a mix of marketing-led and product-led sales experience
- Experience developing sales strategies, value selling, and exception handling
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with a positive culture
- Excellent verbal communication and strong writing skills with an emphasis on process documentation
Employees (and their families) may enroll in the company’s medical, dental, vision, short & long term disability, life insurance, FSA and 401k plans. Employees will also receive 13.34+ hours of paid time off per month, 6 self care days, birthday PTO day, and 10 company paid holidays off per year. Employees may be able to purchase company stock (or receive annual bonuses)
The annual base salary range for this position is $80K – $140k USD
This position is also eligible for a sales commission in accordance with the relevant plan documents. The annual sales commission opportunity is up to $140K USD
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We’re known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they’re happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
Follow us on social media