For the last 14 years, PandoLogic has served the world’s most recognizable brands as a leading recruitment marketing and conversational AI platform, powering talent acquisition through advanced AI technology. PandoLogic, a wholly owned subsidiary of enterprise AI leader, Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), fully automates and optimizes the job advertising and decision-making process through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms. Our flagship product, PandoIQ, is an AI-enabled programmatic recruitment advertising platform that empowers employers to intelligently source the right candidates for the right job, at the right price, as fast as possible. We are a people-first organization and pride ourselves on hiring the best individuals to contribute to our growth! To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
We are seeking an experienced and driven Product Marketing Manager to join our team and lead the marketing efforts for our growing product portfolio. The Product Marketing Manager will report into the Director of Product Marketing and will be responsible for driving product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy, as well as working closely with sales and product teams to drive adoption and revenue growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with product teams to deeply understand our product roadmap and translate it into customer-facing messaging to power our sales and marketing content
- Drive customer feedback, beta testing, and early access programs to inform the product roadmap
- Own GTM for product launches and feature releases, from strategy to launch to execution, including: product pricing, messaging, positioning, promotion, and sales enablement
- Define and understand key audiences/buyer personas and the nuances of each to drive effective communications
- Support pricing and packaging efforts for the PandoLogic product portfolio across key customer audiences
- Serve as the liaison between our Product and GTM teams, improving communication and collaboration via roadmap and timeline sharing, sales training, feedback loops, and general project management of GTM initiatives.
- Oversee competitive intelligence and market insights (via market research, focus groups, CI tools) to keep an ongoing pulse on the industry in order to guide roadmap and sales positioning
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to develop sales collateral for the PandoLogic product suite, tailored to our key verticals and personas
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3-5 years of B2B product marketing experience, preferably in programmatic/tech SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience working directly with Product teams and customer-facing teams, reframing complex product requirements to speak to our end customers and their pain points
- Experience launching products or taking new features to market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong project management skills and ability to balance multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and effectively
- Experience leading or supporting SaaS product pricing initiatives
- Must be comfortable working Eastern Standard Time hours
WHO YOU ARE
- Loves learning & continuous growth; stays current on marketing trends
- Can juggle multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines with a positive attitude
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, small company environment
- Independent and adaptable; can run with projects despite ambiguity
- Collaborative and always contributing value
BONUS POINTS IF
- You have experience working in HR technology and/or programmatic advertising technology
- Celebrates innovative and out-of-the-box thinking
- Encourages individuals to utilize our learning and development opportunities
- Supports collaboration throughout the organization
- Promotes personal and professional growth
- Upholds the highest level of integrity and ethics
- Drives strength and resilience
- Provides a remote first environment
As an employee of PandoLogic, you’ll become an important member of an established, global company. You’ll help us expand the recruitment advertising market and be able to learn about the most advanced technologies with our experienced team members. From day one, you’ll be challenged to explore your creativity and take risks while receiving mentorship and constant support from the team.
We’re proud of our engaging company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.
(Colorado Only*): Minimum annual salary of $130,000.00. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee perks and benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Follow us on social media