Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We’re enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
We’re looking for a hardworking, results-oriented individual with a passion and initiative for new business acquisition. As part of a dynamic and closely-knit team of 20 in EMEA, you’ll be at the forefront of expanding our brand presence and exploring untapped markets. The Enterprise Account Executive role is uniquely positioned in an environment reminiscent of a well-supported startup; it’s a venture within a larger entity, combining agility with robust backing.
This role focuses on formulating and executing a sales strategy that targets C-Suite executives, driving revenue growth and acquiring new large/corporate customers. With an unexplored vast market at your fingertips, this position offers a rare opportunity to contribute significantly to our regional growth.
At Pantheon, experience, uptime, speed, security, and agility of a website are crucial to an organization’s success. With a substantial market ahead of us, this role is well-positioned to make a significant impact.
What You Need To Succeed
- Grow a pipeline of enterprise-level business in a burgeoning market, leveraging your creativity and hard work.
- Join a team of senior, talented professionals, all driven by a shared goal of growth, in an environment founded on trust, open communication, and fun.
- Lead engagements with various executive-level prospect customers, including but not limited to CMO, CTO, CDO, and CIOs.
- Articulate our value proposition, igniting excitement and passion among prospects.
- Conduct discovery and complete the sales process to uncover company needs.
- Develop a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings & revenue objectives.
- Drive uncapped earnings by exceeding your quota in a market ripe for success.
- Take your sophisticated solution selling skills to the next level as you evangelize the Pantheon Platform.
What You Bring To The Table
- A minimum of 5+ years of Enterprise SaaS sales; start-up or early stage company experience is preferred; minimum 3+ years of outside sales/hunting experience.
- Consistent track record of selling enterprise software into Strategic/Enterprise accounts.
- Results orientation, delivering consistent achievement of quota and revenue goals.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- A strong background of navigating within large and mid-market organizations.
- Ability to balance multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process.
- A consultative and solution/value selling approach to closing new business.
- A standout colleague who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Ability to win the whole funnel from lead generation to closing the deal.
- Fluent speaking in French.
- Preferably located in Benelux.
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Robust Vacation Package with 28 days of Holiday
- Private medical and dental coverage
- Life and Critical illness insurance
- Attractive Workplace Pension scheme
- Access to Employee Resource Platform
- Top-of-line equipment
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact [email protected].
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.