Opportunities like this don’t come along every day. Make it yours.
Papirfly is defining its category within MarTech as a leading SaaS vendor. Focused on the provision of world class Brand Management products, the company helps enterprise customers manage, control, use, deploy, distribute, and build their brands and brand assets. From attracting talent to acquiring customers, Papirfly’s products are used to deliver brand consistency in Fortune 500 and national market leaders alike.
Our story started two decades ago when Papirfly was founded in 2000 to offer customers (originally focused in Scandinavia) solutions to their marketing problems and overcome the operational challenges they faced every single day. From the beginning, rival BrandMaster was providing fierce competition. Yet both companies had aligned values, a focus on quality product development, focuses on innovation, and track records of exceptional delivery.
In 2021, Papirfly and BrandMaster merged, creating Papirfly Group, and Meriworks joined the family shortly after. In 2022, Verdane – the European specialist growth equity investor – acquired a majority stake in the group to create a global marketing technology leader.
Now, under one brand as Papirfly, we’re nearly 300 people in eight countries working with customers around the world. Everyone here is committed to standing out from the MarTech crowd as we continue to deliver on our values, every single day.
Fun fact: Papirfly is the Norwegian word for ‘paper plane’ reflecting our Nordic roots. Today, as a global company, we pronounce it ‘paper fly’.
An Introduction to This Role
After recently entering an exciting phase by unifying our flagship products into one cohesive Product Suite, and ensuring product-market fit in one place – we are rapidly moving towards our next phase: GoToMarket(GTM)-fit. And we are now looking for an exciting new role to take us there.
Acknowledging that the buyer journey is more self-serve than ever before, we want to continuously ensure GTM readiness, drive both internal and external awareness and have all the best Product Marketing and Product Education assets a customer would ever need, with the highest quality. That requires a solid process that keeps all stakeholders on the same page and ensures that all assets are easily available on our website, youtube channel, Intranet etc.
Product Marketing is all about ensuring the “Complete Product Experience” and how we go to market. This requires working with all key stakeholders, managing expectations, and getting the whole company in one direction. We are looking for a highly structured person to drive the core processes within Product Marketing and GTM activities with solid communication skills.
The role sits in the Product organisation and will be reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, who you will be working closely with to establish best practices throughout the organisation. You will have executive support to ensure you are successful in your role – and working with a passionate, collaborative and experienced product and marketing team. We also have our own design studio in Czechia you will be working closely with.
- Building a strong relationship with all key stakeholders (Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and regional business units in Scandinavia, UK, US and DACH)
- Establish, implement and drive our official GTM process – ensuring all output is delivered accordingly in collaboration with key stakeholders. E.g. Internal comms and guidance, Product sheets, release notes, release marketing, product videos and other product marketing assets
- Internal and external product communication, and gathering feedback from stakeholders and customers to optimise the process and content.
- Support with product, customer, market and competitive research
- Drive internal awareness of product knowledge and product updates
- Support our Product Led Growth strategy and implementation
- Collaborate and ideate new ways to take our product to market
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Previously worked with software and SaaS business
- Highly structured personality, and know how to establish and drive processes and projects
- Agile and pragmatic, and can quickly bring things forward. But also analytical where the process is not efficient or has bottlenecks.
- A collaborative personality and thrive working with different types of stakeholders
- Project Management skills and have worked on projects with multiple stakeholders and tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with product development, product management and project tools is beneficial (e.g. Atlassian, Airfocus, Trello, Asana)
- Strong communication skills, and stakeholder management
- The ability to narrow focus and deliver on specific and time-limited tasks (often against short deadlines and project plans)
- Exceptional in English, both written and verbal
- A good understanding of how a Product team works and how products are created
Top Five Personality Attributes for This Role
- Structured and process-driven
- A strong communicator
- A strong executor to get things done
- Collaborate with all kinds of people
- Can handle multiple tasks at once
- Accountable: Delivering the best customer experience, building transparent and trusting relationships by remaining in integrity in all we do.
- Passionate: Adventurous at heart, driving to deliver outstanding, quality products and services whilst staying fully committed to ensuring everyone enjoys the journey.
- Innovative: Aiming high to remain leaders in our category, constantly open to exploring new ideas and perspectives whilst always listening and taking action on valuable feedback.