Paragonix Technologies is a rapidly growing medical device manufacturer that designs, manufactures, and sells organ transplant transport devices. Our dynamic team is committed to improving the lives of transplant patients by providing advanced technologies to ensure optimal preservation for donor organs on the journey to their ultimate recipients. Our primary offices are located in Cambridge, MA.
About the Role:
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will report to the Sr. Manager of Sales Operations and will support both our Commercial and Finance teams. This role is responsible for processing orders, recording revenue, maintaining proper documentation, and continually improving related processes. In this customer-facing role, you will provide top-level customer service to both internal and external customers to ensure proper sensitivity to the needs of the sales force. Successful performance in this role requires a self-motivated individual with strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible to administer the order to cash process with customers.
- Liase with customers and internal teams as required. Answer inquiries regarding orders, shipping status, invoicing, payments.
- Maintain proper documentation forall customer contracts.
- Create, maintain, and improve documentationof all activities related to the orders process.
- Maintain customer-related information in ERP system.
- Work with 3PL to maintain up-to-date contact, customer, and pricing information.
- Run reports from 3PL system to monitor order status, pull invoice detail, payments, etc.
- Assist Sales Reps in filling out vendor forms.
- Collaborate with Finance and Sales Leadership on researching outstanding customer invoices.
- Assist the Sales Operations Coordinator in managing Field Inventory
- Perform ad hoc analyses as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Prior experience with NetSuite is a plus
- Working knowledge of accounting and financial transactions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Basic Excel Functions (vlookup, pivot tables,sumifs)