DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they agree. Our flagship product, eSignature, is the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from virtually anywhere, at any time. Today, more than a million customers and a billion users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives.
What you’ll do:
DocuSign is growing and we are looking for motivated and passionate individuals to work with our strategic partners. As a Partner Solution Architect, you will evangelize with the ISV technical and customer success teams to drive increased customer adoption of our joint solutions. This position is primarily focussed on DocuSign solutions with Microsoft.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Sr. Director, Partner Solution Architects.
- Be a technical subject matter expert and trusted adviser for the DocuSign solutions on Microsoft Power Platform, Sharepoint, Azure Logic Apps, etc.
- Be a leader and influencer in your role, a subject matter expert and mentor for the technical sellers
- Conduct technical workshops for ISV partners and SI partners to understand the joint value proposition
- Build and assist with the creation of technical assets such as white papers, blog posts, best practices documents, virtual hands-on labs and quick starts to accelerate the adoption of the joint solutions
- Evangelize joint solutions and product integrations by speaking at conferences, webinars and other marketing events
- Collaborate with the Partner Alliance leaders supporting the Microsoft relationship to align on priorities, and execution strategies
- Provide architectural and technical guidance to drive successful integrations of the joint solution
- Engage with the System integrators to evangelize and build offering accelerators for the joint implementations
Hybrid:Employee divides their time between in-office and remote work. Access to an office location is required. (Frequency: Minimum 2 days per week; may vary by team but will be weekly in-office expectation)
Positions at DocuSign are assigned a job designation of either In Office, Hybrid or Remote and are specific to the role/job. Preferred job designations are not guaranteed when changing positions within DocuSign. DocuSign reserves the right to change a position’s job designation depending on business needs and as permitted by local law.
What you bring:
- 12+ years prior experience in a partner or direct pre-sales role, selling SaaS solutions and concepts
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform, Sharepoint, and Azure services
- Experience with system integration methods such as web services, REST APIs
- Proficient in delivering software demonstrations in-person and virtually
- Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, SOWs, RFPs and RFIs, etc.
- Proven experience working with employees at all levels of an organization
- Familiarity with Enterprise-class software systems like Microsoft Dynamics, Viva, etc.
- Experience with electronic signature and/or CLM
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel 25% or more as needed
Based on applicable legislation, the below details pay ranges in the following locations:
California: $152,900 – $235,800 base salary
Illinois and Colorado: $146,700 – $212,700 base salary
Washington and New York (including NYC metro area): $146,700 – $221,675 base salary