Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide with TurboTax, Credit Karma, QuickBooks, and Mailchimp, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Partner Success team within our Customer organization is focused on acquiring, engaging and growing members and partners in the Mailchimp & Co’s partner program and community.
Our team uses a consultative approach to explain the value and benefits of Mailchimp & Co to prospective members and partners to the program, guiding them to join, connect to more client accounts, become certified and grow their agency and freelancer business with Mailchimp. We share a commitment to delivering the best possible experiences to drive adoption, growth, and customer advocacy. We connect with key influencers and power users to evaluate the strength of our business relationship, dig for pain points, gather and document product feedback, act as a product advocate, and relay important communications directly to our members and partners. We collaborate internally with Customer Care, Product, Marketing, Sales and Research to provide a connected experience for our customers.
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented teammate with experience building and managing relationships, all with a focus of helping our member and partner base better help our collective customers and grow their business with Mailchimp. Activities would include proactively engaging with current members and partners of Mailchimp & Co, acquiring prospective Sofias, running business reviews, facilitating small group engagements, advocating for partner needs across teams, escalating partner feedback and questions to the right teams.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 3-5 years experience in account management, customer success or partner success with at least 2 years of managing a dedicated book of business
- Experience working for and/or partnering with small to medium-sized digital creative agencies is preferred
- Patience and enthusiasm for explaining complex concepts to a diverse audience
- Experience and comfort working (and leading) client and partner relationships
- Attention to detail, follow-through, and accountability
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and adaptable
- Ability to travel 15%+
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working with self-service SaaS solutions
- Being multilingual in one or more major European languages
- Understanding of Mailchimp and its features
- Knowledge of market and competitive landscape
- Experience using customer relationship management (CRM) and customer success (CS) software
- Experience working with E-commerce, marketing agencies, freelancers or integration developers
- Build and manage 1:1 relationships with strategic partners, with a key focus on partner retention and account growth
- Conduct regular check-ins and live business reviews to stay up-to-date on the partner’s needs, goals and challenges
- Help partners win, retain and grow more business by identifying areas of opportunity and surfacing opportunities to Sales
- Develop Account Plans that define business objectives, highlight areas of opportunity and provide actionable insights to grow revenue through various engagements including 1:1 check-ins, live business reviews and ad-hoc projects
- Identify and upkeep information on all stakeholders for managed members and partners
- Drive awareness of the Mailchimp & Co Partner Program and its value to all agencies, freelancers and marketing professionals
- Develop cross-functional relationships with key team members across Customer Success, Customer Operations, Customer Care, Customer Marketing, Product, Engineering, Revenue Management and others that are involved in the partner experience in order to escalate feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Lead the involvement and adoption of partners you manage across other areas in the customer lifecycle including Sales, Onboarding, and Customer Success. Always be prepared to speak to the value partners can bring to customers
- Attend in-person and virtual events to maintain current relationships and build new ones with members and partners, while also generating awareness and increasing acquisition of new members and partners to the program
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing and PR to surface co-marketing opportunities on behalf of managed partners
- The organizational skills to set priorities, plan, and manage multiple tasks, while being comfortable shifting when necessary
- Identify, recommend and lead the execution of growth opportunities within key cohorts of members and partners. This includes looking for growth, forecasting timelines for that growth and following through on the close of growth within member and partner accounts you manage
- Serve as point of escalation for key cohorts of members and partners to teams including Mailchimp & Co leadership, Customer Care, Product, Marketing and Inbound Sales
- Manage program activities to understand what works, what doesn’t work and make recommendations for improving workflows, as well as member and partner communications
Intuit provides a competitive compensation package with a strong pay for performance rewards approach. The expected base pay range for this position is NY $131,500 – $177,500, CO $110,000 – $150,000, CA $127,281 – $177,500, WA $116,500 – $157,500. This position will be eligible for a cash bonus, equity rewards and benefits, in accordance with our applicable plans and programs (see more about our compensation and benefits at Intuit®: Careers | Benefits). Pay offered is based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and work location. To drive ongoing pay equity for employees, Intuit conducts regular comparisons across categories of ethnicity and gender.