PartsTech creates automotive e-commerce technology, helping repair shops, auto part distributors, and manufacturers run their businesses more effectively and profitably through e-commerce and data innovation. We increase efficiency for the automotive aftermarket by connecting repair shops, parts distributors, and manufacturers in one seamless, e-commerce platform. PartsTech makes finding and ordering the right parts simple, fast and accurate.
Marketing Operations Manager
As PartsTech’s first Marketing Operations Manager on its growing marketing team, you will be responsible for supporting – and driving forward – PartsTech’s go-to-market engine. Within the marketing function, you will drive constant improvement by owning all database and email marketing, implementing and connecting systems, designing efficient workflows, setting up measurement and attribution models, and developing reporting and analytics.
In short, you will help the marketing and GTM teams to operate faster, better, and smarter. You’ll work cross-functionally to ensure the marketing, sales, customer success, and product teams are working in sync on growth initiatives, all while ensuring smooth, consistent day-to-day operations. If you thrive on working in – and helping to streamline – a fast-moving growth business, PartsTech’s Marketing Operations Manager role might just be the right opportunity for you.
What You’ll Accomplish:
- You will manage and execute ongoing and ad hoc email marketing activities and deliverables.
- You will maintain and constantly clean the PartsTech customer and prospect database.
- You will build new workflows and campaigns/tracks in Hubspot.
- You will implement an attribution model and ensure all activity is designed to provide/feed accurate reporting.
- You will manage all reporting within the marketing department; producing reports and analytics both ad hoc and on a standard schedule for departmental and company-level discussion.
- You will set up tracking and reporting on specific programs and campaign-level performances; supporting full-funnel and lifecycle analytics.
- You will support all website tagging and analytics implementations.
- You will oversee the maintenance of the website on a regular basis.
- You will evaluate, implement, and integrate new technology tools, in alignment with business needs and budgeted allowances.
- You will own the marketing programs calendar and consistently provide visibility into daily, weekly, and monthly activities.
- You will partner closely with Sales and Product teams on go-to-market activities.
- You will ensure all programs and activities are executed on time and with an extreme level of quality and accuracy.
Who You Are:
- You have at least 4-6 years of experience in marketing operations in a high growth business.
- You have experience working at a SaaS company or tech startup.
- You like to get your hands dirty and are looking for a fast-paced business that’s growing fast.
- You have the ability to independently manage projects and expectations cross-functionally to deliver results.
- You have strong organizational and project management skills.
- You are detail-oriented and process-driven.
- You love everything about data and using data to make informed decisions.
- You can effectively apply logic to your decision making.
- You are highly proficient with either Hubspot or Marketo (we’re a Hubspot shop), Salesforce, and a wide variety of marketing tech.
Why You Should Join Us:
Our vision is to make it fast and easy for auto repair shops to find the right parts across all of their suppliers with one search. PartsTech has helped countless businesses save valuable time so they can focus on what matters most – operating efficiently and servicing customers.
The PartsTech team is a global, distributed group of passionate self-starters based in Cambridge, MA, Hartford, CT, Eastern Europe and beyond. We are remote-first, privately held, and venture-backed.
PartsTech is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and values diversity at every level of our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe you should bring your whole self to work, so come as you are.
- Flexible PTO
- Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care FSA
- Equity Options
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Supplemental Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- Summer Fridays
Compensation: $120,000 – $125,000 Base + Annual Bonus
Follow us on social media