As part of our Product Marketing team you will be responsible for our Sales Enablement Programme. You will help improve the capability and consistency of our Sales Team, but also the wider business, through effective research, analysis and enablement. You will also contribute to the wider Product Marketing business area by translating your insights into improving our positioning and messaging strategy.
You will become the expert in competitive product positioning, including regular win/loss analysis. You will also have the opportunity to grow as a Product Marketing professional, contributing to launches and campaigns, as well as customer marketing.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our company’s sales process and our customer’s buying process in order to enhance the skills, knowledge, process and tools needed by our Sales Team, in order to to increase deal velocity and conversion rates.
- Conduct regular and engaging product training and development sessions to continuously upskill the Sales Team (and the wider business areas as needed).
- Deliver individual product coaching sessions for the Sales Team, based on in-person observation and viewing meeting recordings.
- Coordinate a comprehensive onboarding program for the Sales Team and managers.
- Work with our Product Marketing Team to prepare value propositions, pitch templates and go-to-market content for our products, and also conduct training around this.
- Develop, update, and own our sales playbooks, ensuring that they are being implemented in day-to-day activities.
- Own the maintenance of all Sales Enablement assets, working with our Revenue Operations, Product and Strategy teams, including competitive intelligence.
- Conduct regular win/loss analysis to inform our sales motion and Ideal Customer Profile (ICP).
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of buyer personas and ICPs for all our products.
- Work with Marketing to regularly review our messaging.
- Regularly spend time in the field with reps to understand the realities on the ground.
- Demonstrable commercial experience, with a proven capability in a Product, Technical Sales or Marketing role.
- History of developing and delivering an effective Sales Enablement Programme.
- Experience contributing to effective Sales onboarding and Sales training programs.
- Competent in win/loss analysis (direct revenue intelligence tool experience a bonus), buyer/persona research and positioning methodologies.
- Direct experience of delivering great product demonstrations, and the ability to coach others in delivering these by themselves.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate them to a varied audience.
- Ability to keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the industry, including competitor intelligence.
- Experience developing high-quality pitch templates and other go-to-market content.
- Knowledge of Sales methods and concepts.
Benefits & Remuneration
Salary Range: £40,000-60,000
- Hybrid and flexible workplace
- Dog friendly office
- Cycle Scheme
- Tech Loan Scheme
- EMI Shares Options
- Parental support and benefits via Poncho
- Flexible income options via Wagestream
- Wellbeing services via Health Assured (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Assigned L&D Budget per person
- Well-stocked office kitchen
- Office games
- Team Socials
Plus many cultural benefits such as Lunch & Learn sessions, talks, workshops, book clubs, virtual events and more!
The Small Print
Due to the size of our small team we are unable to provide individual feedback on each application. If you have not heard from us within a week, unfortunately you have not been selected for an interview. We pledge to always provide feedback to all applicants who reach interview stages.