PathFactory is a content intelligence platform that helps B2B marketing, sales, and support teams create personalized content experiences for their buyers. It uses AI to track user behavior and recommend the most relevant content to each individual. With our proprietary content intelligence data, we provide insights into how buyers are engaging with content, helping you optimize your content strategy, and connect with your buyers in a more personalized and meaningful way to drive pipeline and revenue.
PathFactory has been recognized by Deloitte as one of North America’s 2020 Technology Fast 500 companies. PathFactory was also named the 2023 Top-Rated Content Marketing Software by TrustRadius, a 2023 Content Experience Leader by G2, and a Cool Vendor in Technology Marketing by Gartner.
Visit PathFactory.com to see how we can supercharge your ABM, Partner Marketing, Web Personalization and Sales Interactions.
As a member of the Revenue Operations team, the Revenue Operations Specialist will enable colleagues to deliver better customer experiences by revealing data and insights while improving workflows and processes that are critical to the way PathFactory is run on a day-to-day basis.
In the role of Revenue Operations Specialist, you will apply logic and sound business decision-making skills. You will be challenged creatively and thrive in a collaborative environment that embraces change. Not one to rest on laurels, you are willing to roll up your sleeves, dive deep into the data, identify areas of improvement, and enhance the insights and workflows of our business. Used by every team at PathFactory, our CRM is mission-critical to our success. Managing your workload and prioritizing effectively will be essential, as your contributions will be highly sought after. Help take us to the next level!
As the next Revenue Operations Specialist, you will:
- In collaboration with your peers in Revenue Ops, maintain and optimize the tech stack which includes such as Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Gong, and People.ai.
- Act as primary administrator of PathFactory’s Salesforce instance which includes user account maintenance, reports and dashboard creation, workflows and process builder management and additional routine tasks.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for the tech stack as required.
- Assist in training team members on new and existing processes and technologies.
- Under the guidance of the Director of Revenue Operations, develop new workflows, operational efficiencies, and other improvements to drive continued revenue growth, all with the goal of enhancing the customer and user experience.
- Define, scope, and manage projects working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure successful execution.
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations leadership to build a scalable operational roadmap.
- Provide ad hoc data analysis, complete with strategic and tactical recommendations for projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with other departments and teams to proactively identify opportunities for process improvements, eliminate bottlenecks, and improve overall efficiency throughout the organization.
As the next Revenue Operations Specialist, you need:
- 1+ year of experience in a revenue operations, sales operations, or marketing operations role.
- Proficiency in Salesforce or related CRM tools such as Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, etc. A Salesforce certification is a plus.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms, such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, and Hubspot, is an asset.
- Strong experience creating reports and dashboards, managing workflows, flows, process builders, and other administrative tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ensuring requests are clarified, scoped and delivered promptly. An ability to explain new concepts in a logical, yet layperson and persuasive manner is crucial.
- Familiarity with SaaS sales cycles and processes is a plus.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Experience working independently with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, prioritize multiple requests simultaneously, and manage relationships across all levels of the organization.
- You are creative, detail-oriented, and possess strong problem-solving skills.
Excited about the prospect of this role but don’t meet all the requirements mentioned? Don’t hesitate to apply! We are eager to learn more about you and discover whether you could be a great fit at PathFactory.
PathFactory is a remote-first company and will consider qualified applicants located anywhere in Canada.
Our Interview Process:
We know that looking for a new role can be both exciting and time-consuming, and we want to thank you in advance for taking the time to apply to PathFactory. To help you understand our interview process, please see the potential next steps below:
- 30-minute (audio) screening call with our Talent Acquisition Specialist to give you a better insight into the role and PathFactory as well as give us a chance to learn more about your unique experience and skill set.
- 45-minute (video) interview with our hiring manager to discuss your experience in-depth and give you the chance to learn about the manager’s leadership style and the expectations of the role.
- 30-minute (video) team interview to meet your potential colleagues and learn more about your collaboration and teamwork skills.
- A take-home assignment for you to showcase your experience and technical skills!
- 30-minute (video) interview with our Vice President of Sales and our Director of Revenue Operations as a final step to walk them through the assignment and get to know our leadership and get a sense of the direction of our organization.
Why Work at PathFactory?
This is where we get to boast a little about why we’re awesome and why it would be awesome for you to work with us. PathFactory is a fast-growing, innovative marketing technology company with a corporate culture that values individuality and diversity. We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our company promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly, and highly collaborative work environment. PathFactory’s leadership is transparent, approachable, and committed to the growth of each and every team member. Weekly all-hands meetings, company events, and an Employee of the Quarter Award for the team member who best embodies our values – these are all cherries on top of the PathFactory cake!
- Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Continuing Business Education through monthly “DevTalks” with global thought leaders
Don’t forget to check out our TrustRadius and G2 Crowd reviews to hear from our customers too.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you.
If you believe you have the right stuff, apply below. Attach your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you are the right person for this job! We are marketers, not HR people, so feel free to let a bit of your personality come through.
PathFactory is an equal-opportunity employer.
It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, and local laws. PathFactory is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.