Pawprint is a Climate Action Platform which helps businesses embed sustainability throughout their organisation by engaging their employees, understanding their employees’ attitudes to climate change, measuring behavioural change and gaining real competitive advantage through action.
We want to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds. Of course, this is the right thing to do, but above that we know it will help us build a stronger team and a better product. If we’re going to beat climate change, we need people from all walks of life on our side. Pawprint is a proud certified B Corp, so we take diversity seriously and make the effort to offer truly flexible working options.
To help us accelerate Pawprint’s mission to build the world’s most impactful platform to engage employees in climate action, we are looking for a proactive Revenue Operations Executive to support the Sales, Customer Success and Operations teams and drive efficiency across operations, reporting and system usage at an integral stage of our growth.
- Taking operational ownership of the Sales team, having your finger on the pulse and offering support including but not limited to:
- HubSpot management – qualifying, inputting and assigning inbound leads, pipeline and metric dashboard management, data cleansing, boosting efficiency through automation where possible. Ensure use of HubSpot is aligned with the needs of other parts of the business using the tool (Marketing, Customer Success)
- Ensuring accurate real time reporting of key sales metrics, understanding the needs of different stakeholders and adapting reporting to suit
- Using dealflow metrics to measure performance against OKRs
- Working closely with the Chief Operating Officer to help present valuable metrics and resulting insights at management level
- Working closely with the wider Sales team to equip them with the data required to measure performance, and ensure they understand and follow best practice with regards to HubSpot processes
- Helping train new members of the Sales team to enable quick and smooth growth
- Preparing customer contracts and handling queries
- Completing customer supplier onboarding and due diligence processes
- Customer invoicing
- Working with the Customer Success team to ensure a smooth transition from Sales
- Administrative assistance for Sales relationships (e.g. advisors, partnerships)
- Helping to uphold the ‘Pawprint rhythm’, supporting the smooth running of things overall to ensure a slick operation within the Sales team and across departments
- Assistance with internal company operations, including software set-up, process management/implementation, employee onboarding, managing purchases/expenses and travel/logistics
You will have –
- Demonstrable experience creating and implementing processes and workflows
- Hands on experience with spreadsheet programs
- Strong analytical ability to identify and deliver insights from significant amounts of data
- An eye for creative and persuasive ways to present data and content
- Bonus: operations experience in the B2B SaaS industry, including hands-on experience managing a CRM (ideally HubSpot but not mandatory!), ensuring it is set up and organised to support business success, and data and processes are fit for purpose
- Project management skills and the ability to maintain clear project plans
- Experience managing relationships that motivate all to deliver the highest quality standard, on time and on budget
- Understanding of working in a fast-paced team dynamic – how and when to challenge or support and be comfortable presenting new ideas (however left field)
- Excellent focus and attention to detail
- Fluent spoken and written English
You will be –
- Self-driven. You have great organisational skills, integrity, and follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimise
- Extremely tech-savvy and passionate about utilising software to its full potential
- A natural people person that is highly collaborative
- Able to communicate effectively across different business areas
- Excellent at making things happen quickly and efficiently
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (university of life counts too)
- Ambitious and interested in building a long-term career with us
- Salary ranging from £25,000 – £35,000 depending on your level of experience
- 32 days holiday pro-rated (including bank holidays, which you’re not obliged to take on the prescribed day) – and we will make you take it. Burnout is not big or clever.
- Additional day off on your birthday (or nearest working day)
- 2 additional “slow travel days” per year (extra day off if you travel for your holiday on a low carbon mode of transport such as train, bus, full car, ferry, bike, or walking)
- Access to monthly coaching sessions via More Happi and company Bike2Work scheme
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Working on something that matters – addressing climate change is the world’s biggest problem
Whilst the role will officially be based from the Edinburgh office, hybrid working is actively supported. We operate on a flexible hours model, and welcome a working week aligned with school hours.
The position will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.