Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
Locations available: Amsterdam, Netherlands / Paris, France / Berlin, Germany.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
As a Customer Success specialist, you will be working closely with the Customer Success Manager. The successful candidate will be a highly organized professional who will assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services. Customer Success Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with our help desk software.
- Onboarding and activation of new clients
- Management of your own portfolio of clients
- Responsible of the health status of the clients of your portfolio
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner, via phone, email or chat
- Document and optimize processes
- Track issues in the quality monitoring system or tools and analyze the results
- Capture feedback on how to improve our tools: Intercom etc
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- 2+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing, customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization
- Comfortable with coordinating with multiple teams and navigating live requests from customers
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools (Intercom is a plus)
- Fluent in English, German/Dutch/French (depending on the location).
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Patience when handling tough cases
- SaaS experience is an advantage
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Barcelona, Sofia, Paris, Amsterdam)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Company office massages
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media