Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses, and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam, and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also going to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take the paper out of the equation for our customers.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager in Europe to provide experience and leadership within our new but growing Product Marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing you will be key to helping us build a world-class Product Marketing (PMM) function.
We’ve got lots to do across all of the typical PMM capabilities, so you will have the opportunity to build from scratch, design your own processes, work on PMM problems you’re passionate about, and mentor others.
- Become an expert and centralize company understanding of our buying audience (customers & personas)
- Provide clarity to Sales and Marketing teams on why Payhawk is valuable to our buying audience
- Oversee the process for creating impactful product positioning, value propositions, and messaging
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Enablement to produce impactful campaigns and content for the entire customer lifecycle
- Partner with Product to define the product strategy and roadmap based on market and sales insights
- Define pricing and packaging, based on a deep understanding of Payhawk’s value
- Lead the creation and maintenance of competitive enablement for Sales and Product teams
- Oversee goals, strategy, and execution for new product and feature launches
- Oversee commercial launches in new countries
- Become a conduit between the Product and Commercial teams to ensure shared understanding and strategic alignment
- Track, measure, and report against objectives
- Work closely with and mentor other product marketing managers
- 3+ years of B2B product marketing experience. Ideally, this includes experience in B2B SaaS and/or a high-growth startup environment.
- Ideally, you live near one of our continental Europe offices (London, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia, Paris, Amsterdam)
- You are an analytical and a data-driven decision-maker
- You are customer-obsessed
- You are humble but ambitious and eager to make an impact
- You are fluent in English. Additional European languages are a bonus.
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Two weeks exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia, Amsterdam, Paris)
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- WeWork membership benefits
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media