Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
The Sales Enablement Manager will be a highly organised professional who can drive productivity by identifying areas for improvement in the sales funnel, using data to guide decision making and enabling reps to execute more effectively. Reporting to the Director of Sales Enablement, the role will focus on the successful implementation and usage of Sales Enablement tools such as Gong, Salesloft and content management software to remove blockers and facilitate a seamless selling and growth process. Success is measured by the impact these solutions have on business objectives and key results.
- Leading role in the Sales Enablement team, including managing and prioritising projects and coordinating Sales Enablement activities
- Work with Product, Marketing and Sales teams to define and prioritise the curation of sales collateral and make this accessible to the sales team using content management tools
- Evaluate, deploy and maintain Sales Enablement software to ensure it is providing the capabilities sellers need
- Lead on the creation of appropriate processes/practices, forms, and tools to drive and measure sales force productivity
- Define performance data measurements in order to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team and make recommendations for improved sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Responsible for the tracking and analysis of Sales Enablement content usage
- Assist in planning and executing the Revenue Kick-off events
- Support product launches by preparing and enabling the sales force to understand and sell Payhawk solutions
- Support frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales coaching program.
- Communicate Enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders; any changes within the organisation, product offerings, or sales content need to be clearly communicated to all sales reps
- Regularly meet with front-line managers and reps to understand the “field reality” and build enablement deliverables to meet their needs.
- Significant experience within Sales Enablement, Sales Operations or Sales Support (previous experience in sales is also a plus)
- Experienced with tech tools such as Salesloft, Gong, Lusha, Linkedin Sales Navigator ,Seismic/Highspot
- Experience in a SaaS or B2B product (preferably in a high-growth start-up environment)
- Excellent communication and project management skills and an extensive knowledge of Sales Enablement best practices
- Line management experience a plus
- Personable, energetic and motivated
- Highly organised
- Sees data as a crucial part of decision-making
- Humble but ambitious and eager to make an impact
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Additional European languages are a bonus.
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Exchange policy to another Payhawk office (Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- WeWork membership benefits
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.