Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager in Europe to provide experience and leadership within our new but growing Product Marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing you will be key to helping us build a world-class Product Marketing (PMM) function.
We’ve got a PMM team to build and lots to do across all of the typical PMM capabilities, so you will have the opportunity to help shape the team, build PMM processes from scratch, and manage and mentor others.
- Overseeing PMM capabilities in key European markets
- Taking global ownership of specific PMM capabilities (e.g. competitive enablement, audience segmentation)
- Design and manage new processes across PMM capabilities, such as our product releases process and how we will interface with Sales and Marketing teams.
- Partner with Product to define the product strategy and roadmap
- Oversee commercial launches to new countries
- Work with Marketing to align the Marketing plans to our go-to-market strategy
- Track, measure, and report against objectives
- Manage and mentor other product marketing managers
- Contribute to PMM team design and future hiring plans
- 5+ years B2B product marketing experience. Ideally, this includes experience in B2B SaaS and/or a high-growth startup environment.
- Ideally, you live near one of our continental Europe offices (Sofia, Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam or Barcelona)
- You are a good leader, manager and mentor
- You are analytical and a data-driven decision-maker
- You are customer-obsessed
- You are humble but ambitious and eager to make an impact
- You are fluent in English. Additional European languages are a bonus.
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package + pension scheme
- Two weeks exchange policy to another Payhawk office (Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- We Work membership benefits
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the EU.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media