Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About The Role
We are looking for a super-charged Senior Social Media Manager to beat the heart of our Social channels. You will be data-driven but also bursting with creative ideas, and you probably have a talent for creating content yourself. You’ll know exactly why different approaches are needed for different platforms, and you’re as interested in metrics as you are in FinTok.
Sitting in the Brand & Creative team — within the Marketing department — you will be responsible for planning and delivering projects, and multi-channel campaigns to support key marketing initiatives across all regions. You’ll also understand how to blend reactive requests and BAU activity with an overarching strategy that aligns to business objectives and encourages our Sales team to share compelling (and on-brand) content!
- Define and execute an organic, global social media strategy that is aligned with our paid channel strategy
- Collaborate with our regional teams and local experts to ensure we’re speaking the same language as our communities; figuratively and sometimes literally 😉
- Create world class, highly innovative and inherently social campaigns for all key projects that are insight-led, and resonate with our target audience & community, driving reach and engagement
- Lead on social advocacy, amplify Employer Branding and line-manage a Community Manager
- Work proactively and reactively on platforms, engaging in real time and having a POV that’s relevant, on brand and authentic
- Identify user behaviour and adapt content plans to deepen connections with new and pre-existing audiences
- Building and maintain reports to deliver strong pre and-post campaign analysis of social media activity, and monitor brand awareness, follower growth, click and bounce rates, un/prompted mentions and acquisition
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in social media and communicate updates with the team
- Work closely with our Brand & Creative team to translate your ideas into reality
- 7 – 10 years experience working within social media and running brand accounts (agency or inhouse)
- Proven experience of social copywriting within FinTech, Finance and/or Tech
- A natural content creator with strong visual sensibilities —you probably already know your way around Figma
- Demonstrated examples of content you’ve created for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok
- A track record of hitting social KPIs and growing social audiences and communities
- Strong organisational skills; strategic mindset; agile
- Curious, humble and data-driven
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Additional Medical care
- Company office massages
- Personal assistant service
- Campus X membership benefits
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media