Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Paylocity is a cloud-based software company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. Our workplace enhances communication and enables employees to connect, collaborate, and create from anywhere. Our award-winning culture ensures everyone has a voice and feels truly welcome. Join Paylocity as we shape the future of technology and the workplace!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it’s career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
As part of the Sales & Marketing team, you’ll help us solve challenges and succeed as you grow and understand the unique needs of our clients and tailor easy-to-use solutions to deliver the performance they need.
With a position in Sales & Marketing, you’ll strengthen our relationships with clients, anticipate their needs, and think outside the box to unlock new possibilities.
Let’s go forward together.
We’re looking for a passionate marketer with prior B2B experience who loves to build content, sales programs & campaigns, enjoys tackling complex go-to-market problems, gathering feedback, and driving continuous improvement.
Reports To: Senior Manager Marketing
- Develop programs and content that enable our sales teams to go to market with messaging and assets that reinforce our differentiation and resonate with target audiences
- Translate insights on sales content across field feedback (sales & product), market insight/competitive research, plus buyer engagement analytics into recommendations to improve sales effectiveness & results
- Partner cross functionally across marketing, design, sales, and product to develop high quality deliverables across a range of formats (PowerPoint decks, long-form content, web pages, product whitepapers, etc) and activate deliverables across channels
- Monitor performance of programs, campaigns and content including measuring, reporting, and presenting key performance metrics both ad hoc as well as on a consistent bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly timeline.
- Be a hands-on creator of impactful and compelling digital marketing and sales campaigns to optimize prospect conversion and upsell
- Serve as internal evangelist and subject matter expert to sales enablement, L&D, and other internal partners to generate excitement, support the launch of new content & campaigns to the field, and increase adoption
Education and Experience
- 5+ years marketing experience in B2B SaaS or enterprise software
- Strong verbal, visual, and analytical storytelling skills
- Curiosity, creativity, and a strong ability to distill complexity into crisp messaging and content
- Organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated, with project management experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Able to manage deadlines and drive accountability while working across multiple teams and projects
- Self-starter and problem solver, not afraid to ask questions
- Experience collaborating and building relationships with internal stakeholders including sales, sales enablement, product, and company leadership.
- Expert in PowerPoint & Excel
- Knowledge and experience using sales enablement platform (Highspot) and CRM (Salesforce) is a plus
Our journey forward
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement.
Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position is $ $72,010 – $120,408/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.