At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
The Deal Desk & Bid Manager will be responsible for accelerating revenue by being a strategic consultant across Europe and Australia for Enterprise, sitting within the Deal Desk function which is part of Europe’s Sales Revenue Operations organization. This individual will highlight the process and operational inefficiencies, drive and own RFP management, lead regional pipeline alignment and execute complex deals by working cross-functionally between sales, pricing, legal, underwriting, compliance, and other subject matter experts to optimize SLA’s, drive improved cycle times, improve product knowledge and share best practices to our sales team and cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Serve as a strategic and tactical business partner to the sales organization and support functions to facilitate complex deal processes and RFP’s.
- Drive change for internal processes of our top deals and RFP pipeline, prioritizing strategic, high-value opportunities for the organization through a consultative, operational and project management mindset.
- Manage strategic deals & RFP opportunity pipeline and lead communication with sales leadership in conjunction with Deal Desk management.
- Execute, align and collaborate cross-functionally all areas of the business to help elevate deal structuring, monitoring and processes.
- Serve as an escalation point across stakeholders for RFPs and top deals within region.
- Optimize and manage a continuous deal pipeline by ensuring sales follows deal desk guidelines
- Create, grow and maintain standard documentation on RFP’s and Deal governance.
- Identify and present process improvement opportunities
- Serve as a subject matter expert for market processes, requirements, RFP’s and process improvement opportunities to both sales and revenue operations leadership
- Reduce friction between Sales & Cross Functional teams to accelerate deals
- Min. 7+ years of related business experience
- Experience in revenue operations, sales or account management processes for large enterprise merchants
- Experience in bid management and RFP execution for complex global deals. Leading, coordinating, modeling and project managing RFP bids.
- Commercial mindset with clear understanding of business prioritisations and goals. The ability to lead conversations across sales processes and products.
- Clear, strategic thinker with vision, with the ability to execute on priorities
- Confident self-starter with a keen attention for detail and an ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build credible relationships across multiple functions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to talk and present confidently in front of senior internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility to work with colleagues in Europe, the United States, Australia, and Asia and on occasion accommodate calls and deadlines aligned to their time zones
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to influence
- Requires an excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Revenue Operations processes and systems (SFDC, Pipeline & Forecast Management, Process Excellence)
- Proficient in Excel & Power Point presentation skills
- Strong project management skills including scheduling, workstream management, risk management, status reporting and resource management
- Ability to effectively work under pressure and to meet challenging targets
- Experience in Fintech, Ecommerce & Payments is a plus.
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media