PDQ, founded in Salt Lake City, UT, makes device management simple, secure, and Pretty Damn Quick. IT teams use our products to reduce complexity, improve efficiency, and enhance control in their unique environments. We are backed by TA Associates, a top-tier global PE fund. SimpleMDM and SmartDeploy are powered by PDQ.com.PDQ’s Revenue Operations and Strategy organization is looking for an ambitious, inquisitive, and analytical Revenue Operations Senior Analyst who is ready to play a pivotal role in driving the success of the Go-to-Market (GTM) organization at PDQ. At PDQ, you will have a unique opportunity to be an agent for change, to sharpen your business toolkit, and to receive mentorship from experienced leaders in the PLG SaaS industry. Your work will help define the success of PDQ as the company scales, particularly with our GTM Marketing, Sales, and Success organizations.
A look at the role:
- Develop and implement core GTM strategies, processes, and systems that optimize PDQ’s revenue attainment and increase the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of all GTM teams
- Run data analyses to understand team performance, identify risks and opportunities, and create business recommendations from data insights that will guide the GTM leadership team in making key decisions to accelerate company growth and profitability
- Build and manage tool-based (e.g., Salesforce) reporting to increase key performance indicator (KPI) metric visibility
- Assist in the management of PDQ’s GTM tech-stack and translate high-level needs into system requirements to ensure that system architecture is aligned with all desired processes
- Work closely with Revenue leadership and PDQ’s internal systems team to evaluate, implement, and drive the adoption of new tools
- Build strong relationships with all GTM stakeholders and become a trusted partner in helping them with ad-hoc tasks that are necessary for driving team performance
Who you are:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including senior leadership, marketing, and sales leadership
- Familiarity using GTM tools such as Salesforce to build processes and reporting dashboards
- Ability to manage multiple projects with autonomy and work towards deadlines
- Strong interest in working in a revenue strategy and operations function, and a desire to navigate ambiguous and challenging problems to develop creative, clear solutions
We’re looking for people who have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in SaaS with a deep understanding of the GTM motion, KPI metrics, related tools, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or STEM-related degree (e.g., business, economics, finance, engineering, mathematics, or data science) or very strong analytical career experience.
- Experience with the task management space in a revenue operations role.
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement that improve client experience (internally to the team and externally to stakeholders)
*Do you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet all the requirements? Apply anyway – you could be exactly who we are looking for!PDQ offers all of the great perks and benefits you’d expect from working at a very cool tech company, and even some you might not expect, including:
- 4-Day Work Week
- Managers who are supportive and technically experienced (the best kind of experience)
- 100% Premium Coverage for medical, dental and vision (yes, for you and your immediate family members)
- 100% Premium Coverage for Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life, and AD&D Insurance
- Company match of the first 6% of your employee deferrals
- Paid Time Off Policy (Flexible) that treats you like the adult that you are
PDQ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state, or local law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation for a medical condition or disability during any part of the application process, please contact [email protected]*Currently, PDQ employees can live in any of the following US states: AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, OK, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.
Follow us on social media