This is an exciting, high-impact role with an opportunity to shape the future of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) that drives real business outcomes. You will join a growing Product Marketing Management (PMM) team to lead Product Marketing for our Enterprise and Mid-Market offerings. In this role, you will launch new products, shape compelling messaging and positioning, and build content and buyer experiences that excite mid-sized enterprise buyers. In this role, you will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing. You will collaborate closely with Product, Sales, Customer Success, and the rest of the Marketing team.
The role is remote/hybrid in the US or Israel. Candidates should be within commuting distance of NYC, Boston, or Tel Aviv.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with Product Management and Customer Success teams to deeply understand and translate our technical value into business value for senior-level buyers. Develop buyer and user personas, differentiated positioning and messaging, and content and buyer journeys that effectively communicate our unique value.
- Create stage-appropriate sales-enablement content that connects with those buyers to accelerate the Sales Qualified Lead-to-Close journey, such as sales presentations, product sheets, demo scripts, battle-cards, objection handling, Proposal and Request for Proposal (RFP) response templates, and other sales tools.
- Create an effective feedback loop with Sales to continuously improve messaging, content, and enablement efforts.
- Partner with Product Management on product launches that drive new customers to Pecan and increase adoption. Develop go-to-market plans, naming, communications plans, product roadmaps, and Pecan’s innovation message.
- Research and refine our ideal customer profile (ICP), buyers, and buyer groups.
- Partner with customer advocates to build case studies, testimonials, speaking engagements and more, so they can tell their stories of how Pecan has helped them unlock transformational business value.
- Partner with Sales Operations and internal SMEs to create and deliver training that teaches Sales on how to effectively sell the value of Pecan.
- Partner with Demand Generation to ensure messaging and campaigns are consistent, that they perform for the ideal customer profile and buyer personas, and learn from in-market results to continuously improve our messaging and content.
- Support the product marketing team’s program to identify competitors, evaluate their strategies, and devise counter-strategies and communication narratives to overcome competitive objections and Fear / Uncertainty / Doubt (FUD).
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Proven success supporting mid-sized enterprise technology sales motions and what it takes to build winning narrative, content and enablement programs that help sales overachieve their pipeline and win goals for complex business technology solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with product and go-to-market teaming to bring new AI, BI, or marketing technology products to market that meet or exceed goals.
- Exceptional written and verbal storytelling ability, including a proven ability to synthesize complex concepts and insights into simple, succinct narratives.
- Self-starter with strong collaborative and project management skills, and tactically adept to drive projects to successful completion in a geographically distributed environment.
- Customer value-driven: focus on narratives, content and activities that align to customer needs, and drive customer (and Pecan) understanding, alignment and decision-making.
- Creative builder: a proven problem solver who can quickly discern the crux of an issue, uses good judgment and creativity to recommend practical solutions that drive outcomes, and is resourceful in the face of limited time and budget.
- Ego-aware: knows how to work closely in teams, develop strong cross-functional and even executive relationships. Comfortable with rapidly changing or uncertain market and organization requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA is nice to have.
- 5-10 years of experience in b2b technology product marketing, ideally in SaaS, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, Marketing Technologies, AI/ML/Data Science, or related fields.
About Pecan AI
Pecan is a low-code predictive analytics platform that empowers business intelligence, operations, marketing, and sales teams to predict mission-critical outcomes – without any intervention from data scientists. Pecan’s predictions impact billions of dollars in revenue for fintech, insurance, retail, CPG, mobile apps, and consumer services companies of all sizes.
Pecan is a values-driven company. We believe in success through a relentless focus on customer outcomes, and being ego-aware, creative builders. Learn more about what it’s like to be a “nut” building the next generation of business-friendly AI solutions, at https://www.pecan.ai/careers/.
Follow us on social media