Pendo is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to support our growing marketing team. In this role, you will partner with marketing managers to execute campaigns that help marketing scale efficiently and deliver engaging customer experiences. This is an individual contributor role, reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations.
- Build campaigns that drive revenue and increase engagement at all stages of customer journey – from demand generation to customer onboarding, retention and growth (i.e. webinars, trade shows, email nurture, newsletters, etc).
- Analyze campaign results and develop reports that showcase impact and performance to continuously optimize the prospect/customer experience.
- Serve as primary point-of-contact for end-to-end campaign processes from the request intake and planning to QA and launching in Marketo.
- Create documentation for both existing and new Marketing Operations processes.
- Own quality control and testing across all activities.
- Keep our data as clean and appended as possible, whilst adhering to GDPR.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience creating marketing campaigns and driving business results in a B2B environment.
- In-depth, hands-on Marketo experience. Marketo power user: expert with Marketo programming and smart campaigns.
- Team player with a “do-er” mentality––mix of large company (operating at scale) and small company (scrappy execution) experiences.
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategize and execute on A/B tests.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and capable of clearly articulating vision and strategy.
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment and can quickly adapt to changes.
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility.
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands.
- Strong team player with a great attitude, to compliment a great Marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with SFDC, 6Sense, Drift and other B2B marketing software tools.
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo’s future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: [email protected]. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected base salary range for this role in the following location is:
San Francisco Bay Area, CA – USD $92,000 – $115,000
New York City, NY- USD $84,000 – $105,000
Raleigh, NC – USD $80,000 – $100,000
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.