Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Associate Marketing Manager – Commerce for our corporate office located in St. Louis, Missouri.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
The Associate Marketing Manager is a member of the solutions marketing team, and will build and execute a marketing roadmap for our Commerce practice. This includes market research, marketing plan development, execution and project management, and measurement to support branding and awareness, lead generation, pursuit support, and sales enablement. Tactics will include content marketing (web, blogs, guides, videos), speaking and publishing, events, sponsorships, case studies, and other promotional and sales activities aimed at maximizing the exposure and impact of our Commerce practice. We are looking for a driven individual to proactively provide perspectives, opinions, and recommendations on ways to best market our practice capabilities.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan that promotes our Commerce practice
- Identify trends, research competitors’ go-to-market approach, and develop sales and marketing assets.
- Help drive initiatives, both internally and externally, that showcase our practice’s expertise and the value they bring to clients.
- Write and produce content for marketing and sales purposes and possess a working understanding of messaging and positioning content to reach a target market and nurture opportunities.
- Work closely with Perficient’s Commerce practice, as well as other members of the Marketing team, to produce marketing material, including podcasts, videos, client success stories, guides/white papers, webinars, website content, and blog content.
- Help enable internal sales team through the development of sales tools and collateral.
- Measure and report on campaign success, using that information to develop future campaigns.
- Strong writer – Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, as this position will develop original written content.
- Marketing strategy development experience – The ideal candidate has experience in B2B content marketing and strategy development. This includes research, goal development, target audience identification, messaging, plan development, execution and measurement.
- Strong project management skills – Work with various teams to develop work plans and ensure multiple projects with varying timelines, needs, inputs and budgets are completed successfully.
- 3+ years of B2B and professional services marketing and sales support experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, or similar field.
- Content marketing experience
- Candidate should be comfortable working with practice leaders and executives
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities, and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues with great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
Follow us on social media