We have an incredible opportunity for an ambitious leader to join Personio leading our Sales Enablement organization. Personio’s sales team have been the fuel powering our incredible growth making us one of the fastest growing companies in Europe and we are looking for an experienced leader to join our business to support our sales team’s continued growth.
We are looking for a leader to join our existing Enablement team of 8 who is passionate about growing and developing a best-in-class enablement team and function. The ideal candidate has the ability to analyze complex training needs and turn them into strong holistic training and development programs. As the Head of Sales Enablement, you will be responsible for defining our sales enablement strategy, developing and executing an impactful program and ultimately increasing the effectiveness and productivity of our GTM organization
Reporting to the leader of Strategy and Operations you will have a broad remit and the unique opportunity to be a key part of our GTM leadership team responsible for building the best in class Enablement function. As a function that supports multiple revenue teams across Europe, we encourage and empower you to be brave and be creative so we are looking for big thinkers who are ambitious and love partnering with sales professionals to make a positive impact on their career.
Here is a taste of what you will be doing
- You shape and champion a holistic vision and strategy for our Sales Enablement team
- Refining and embedding our custom build Sales Methodology Personio One into our team
- Be comfortable using data and leader feedback to identify transformative opportunities to provide training and enablement to the sales team and build engaging training programs with measurable outcomes against these
- Hiring top talent is one of our pillars and you will be responsible for building the highest quality onboarding program possible across both remote and in person settings. We want our onboarding to be the envy of the industry so no pressure!
- Bring a collaborative approach, working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to align on key Enablement initiatives and getting buy-in from all stakeholders to execute initiatives that improve existing processes and programs
- Partner with external partners to coordinate training sessions and building playbooks for all stages of from prospecting to closing
- Lead events planning and execution for the entire GTM team – for example Kick off etc..
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Love of training and people – always wanting to see teams growing and learning and using the programs you have built for their success
- Previous leadership experience doing a similar role in a B2B Tech firm
- You will have a curious mind – always wanting to understand drivers of performance from technical to behavioral
- Critical Thinking – Distilling company strategy, team goals, and local needs into a strategy and execution plan
- Being realistic and understanding that sales teams invest only in training that produces business outcomes, and, as such, has a strong sense of accountability. Everything you do must have an ultimate impact on revenue. It must be easy to use and not take away from protected selling time. Learning is something they should look forward to
- Excellent at managing multiple projects in the team and providing oversight and support to the team while effectively communicating with key stakeholders
- Fantastic communicator – comfortable speaking to large groups and ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple and effective manner while building trust across different teams
- Champion the adoption of assets, methods and innovations that uncover, quantify and communicate customer value both during and after the sales process
- As a team leader you demonstrate passion for growing others and yourself
- You’re available for business travel as needed
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- 28 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Flexible working arrangements with PersonioFlex
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Receive generous family leave, child support, mental health support, and sabbatical opportunities with PersonioCares
- Save money with corporate discounts across brands like Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, and more
- Invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme, including a Personio contribution
- Choose between green mobility options, including a JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Access multiple fitness studios and sports facilities across Germany for €22 per month with a subsidized Qualitrain membership
- A beautiful, spacious office in the heart of Munich, complete with professional espresso machines, free drinks and snacks, and indoor and outdoor break spaces
We’re using technology to revolutionize the way HR operates, transforming the way millions of people experience work every day. In June 2022 we raised a second Series E funding of $200 million, allowing us to turbocharge this change and making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe.
With over 6,000 customers and a team of 1,500 in seven offices across Europe, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?
Personio is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to building an integrative culture where everyone feels welcomed and supported. We #EmbraceUniqueness and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. As we continue to scale, we focus on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally.
We are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development no matter your gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.