About the role
The PetDesk Demand Gen team is looking for a seasoned, entrepreneurial-minded leader to help accelerate our business by driving revenue-focused strategies to fruition. Reporting directly to the VP of Demand Gen, the core task of this team leader is to build demand with our ideal customers resulting in increased pipeline and revenue.
Through each stage of the funnel, you’ll tell compelling stories and guide our audience through the sales journey with a cooperative team of AEs. The key to success is a laser focus on programs that drive our Northstar metric: Qualified Complete Demos. We’re excited to see you establish rigor in our testing process, create an environment of regular reporting (including leading and trailing KPIs), and drive our Demand Gen strategies to continuously evolve our GTM process.
What You’ll Do
- Firmly guide our acquisition strategy. You will quickly take ownership and responsibility for everything inbound-related while staying accountable to our revenue goals
- Plan, implement, and measure multi-channel demand generation programs to drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and accelerated inbound revenue
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Analyze performance data and report on results, including campaign results, data stories and spend recommendations
- Take responsibility for forecasting and pacing of the marketing pipeline/funnel with quarterly, monthly, and weekly lenses
- Own organic, paid, and event marketing channels and take lead on recommending new channels
- Build campaigns with the DG team (Content Marketing, Product Marketing) to design and align campaigns across the team and collaborate with cross-functional partners
- Deepen our understanding and segmentation of our audiences to improve our ability to match audiences to message/CTA
- B2C experience a plus as we are experimenting with consumer programs
- Lead and mentor a team of marketing professionals
In the first 3 months you will:
- Codify all PetDesk distribution methods into a scalable, effective marketing engine to share stories at scale
- Craft robust 360 campaigns leveraging our existing channels to ensure we are fully nurturing the limited prospect accounts across our awareness, consideration, and decision stages for our top 2 personas
- Identify and manage to the ideal media-mix with our agency partner so that we meet or exceed revenue goals within our CAC limits
- Visit our customers, talk to them on the phones, listen to Gong calls and make their problems your own
- Create a data driven process to support your decisions including: projecting funnel impact for new campaigns, real time (or close to) tracking for projects in flight, and thorough recaps
In the first 6 months you will:
- Build and launch a pilot program (of any kind) from scratch and report on the efficacy of the business
- Shape our long term organic growth strategy (18 month plan) so that we can move into a more profitable growth state
- Fully manage the demand gen budget
Benefits & Perks
PetDesk is a Remote First organization, ensuring our culture, infrastructure, and ecosystem supports team member’s participation in critical decisions and information sharing, regardless of location. Benefits and perks include:
- Medical coverage for employees and dependents
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Dental & Vision coverage available
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Time Off & 15 Paid Annual Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pawternity Leave, Financial Pet Adoption Support & Subsidized Pet Insurance
- $250 Annual PetDesk Scholarship Stipend for L&D
- Veterinary Medicine Diversity & Inclusion Certificate Program
PetDesk, an industry leader in Veterinary client communication software, has helped over 3,200 veterinary practices streamline business with simple software solutions that help pet parents stay current and pet care providers stay connected. CLICK HERE to learn more about the company and why over 4 million users trust our app!
Our recruiting process is rooted in “Who: The A Method of Hiring” and consists of an average 2-week hiring timeline.
As a culture, we value curiosity, vulnerability, joy, and fulfillment – which drive us in our mission to engage pet parents in their pet’s health through a deeper relationship with their pet care providers – ultimately delivering on our vision to extend and improve the lives of pets, pet care providers, and the people working here at PetDesk. We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment among our gender-balanced workforce. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Please, no external recruiters—candidate profiles submitted from external recruiting agencies will not be considered.
Notice at Collection to Applicants Residing in California
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how your data will be processed as part of the application procedure for application locations is available at this link. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Follow us on social media