Are you a marketing or operations coordinator who prides themselves on being a problem-solver and resource for others? A creative and thoughtful communicator with a knack for planning, forecasting and execution? Looking to be a part of an amazing team in a nonprofit environment, supporting a best of children’s hospital? We are seeking a high-performing and team-oriented marketing operations coordinator to join the growing Marketing and Communications Team within the Phoenix Children’s Foundation. The coordinator’s role will primarily consist of coordinating marketing operations across the team to ensure processes, contributors and tools are effectively working together to deliver high-quality deliverables. Other responsibilities include supporting aspects of various strategic marketing and communications plans for numerous campaigns and events, handling the team’s billing and invoicing needs, and additional administrative tasks. The coordinator will have project management responsibilities and work collaboratively with colleagues, as part of a creative and strategically driven team. Being able to successfully manage relationships, stay highly organized, and navigate competing priorities in a high-volume environment will be essential.
The Sr Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to assist with managing relationships, partnerships, programs, events and campaigns that result in growing annual revenue for the Foundation. The Sr Coordinator collaborates with colleagues throughout the Foundation and/or hospital to help deliver first-class programs, events, recognition, and service to internal and external donors. The Sr Coordinator will take a lead role on project/program execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience (Required)
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience. (Required)
- Prior retail or customer service experience. (Required)
- Project management, community relations and/or budgeting experience. (Required)
- Experience working with executive staff and high profile stakeholders. (Required)
- 3-5 years of advanced administrative experience. (Preferred)
- High level of maturity and personal integrity; enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude combined with a passion for building relationships. (Required)
- Goal oriented, resourceful, flexible and good humored. (Required)
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office software and CRM database. (Required)
- Ability to multi-task with keen attention to detail. (Required)
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate occasional night and weekend activities. (Required)