Placer.ai is a fast-growing big data startup led by seasoned executives and repeat entrepreneurs who are building the world’s first “Google Analytics for the physical world.” Placer.ai’s platform provides instant visibility into any property in the U.S., presenting accurate details about visitation patterns and demographic breakdowns of visitors. Placer.ai’s customers can see where visitors have been before, where they go afterwards, where they typically go for sports, entertainment, groceries, etc., and what their interests are. Placer.ai’s A.I.-based SaaS platform replaces archaic solutions such as manual surveys, installed cameras and other people-counting systems, creating a blue ocean market of more than $100B.
Placer.ai has grown 3x year-over-year for the past 3 years, counting more than 1,800 paying customers across a range of industries, including 2 of the world’s top-10 retailers, 2 of the top-10 CPG firms worldwide, a world’s top hospitality firm, 2 of the world’s top-10 commercial real estate (CRE) firms and 2 of the world’s top multinational asset managers and hedge funds. Placer.ai has just raised $100M for Unicorn ($1B+) valuation in Series C funding.
Our Customer Success Enablement Manager is a relatable technical facilitator and natural educator who understands the unique needs of large customer success teams. This role will be a member of the newly formed Customer Enablement team. The Customer Success Enablement Manager will be a key resource for onboarding internal customer success resources. As a founding member of the team, you’re excited to help shape the education strategy from the beginning.
- Developing a deep understanding of the Placer platform and customer use cases.
- Facilitating virtual training for onboarding customer success at critical points in their journey.
- Providing KPI reporting that maps to high satisfaction scores, customer success adoption, and training effectiveness.
- Identifying weak points in the Customer Success Director, Manager, and Analyst functions and building a roadmap and resources to improve.
- Creating participant guides, presentation materials, job aids, quizzes, activities, and other supporting materials for training.
- Generating and leading live training, and other resources as new processes, product releases occur.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-6 years in a customer success role.
- Enablement experience is a plus, but not required.
- High energy level that comes from helping internal resources achieve their goals.
- Flexibility in taking on challenges and changing directions when necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast moving SaaS environment.
- Understanding of the Customer Success function.
- You have a certification or degree in adult education.
- You have prior experience with certification and education platforms
WHY JOIN PLACER.AI?
- Join a rocketship! We are pioneers of a new market that we are creating
- Take a central and critical role at Placer.ai
- Work with, and learn from, top-notch talent
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fully remote
NOTEWORTHY LINKS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PLACER
- Placer.ai in a nutshell
- Placer.ai’s recent $100M round C funding (unicorn valuation!)
- Placer.ai’s data
- Placer.ai in the news
- COVID-19 Economic Recovery Dashboard
Placer.ai is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Placer.ai’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Placer.ai applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact Placer.ai’s Human Resources Department to make the need for an accommodation known.
To apply for this job please visit www.placer.ai.
Follow us on social media