Placer.ai is a fast-growing big data startup led by seasoned executives and repeat entrepreneurs who are building the world’s first “Google Analytics for the physical world.” Placer.ai’s platform provides instant visibility into any property in the U.S., presenting accurate details about visitation patterns and demographic breakdowns of visitors. Placer.ai’s customers can see where visitors have been before, where they go afterwards, where they typically go for sports, entertainment, groceries, etc., and what their interests are. Placer.ai’s A.I.-based SaaS platform replaces archaic solutions such as manual surveys, installed cameras and other people-counting systems, creating a blue ocean market of more than $100B.
Placer.ai has grown 3x year-over-year for the past 3 years, counting more than 1,800 paying customers across a range of industries, including 2 of the world’s top-10 retailers, 2 of the top-10 CPG firms worldwide, a world’s top hospitality firm, 2 of the world’s top-10 commercial real estate (CRE) firms and 2 of the world’s top multinational asset managers and hedge funds. Placer.ai has just raised $100M for Unicorn ($1B+) valuation in Series C funding.
Placer.ai is looking for a Customer Success Operations Analyst who will support the company’s rapidly growing post sales organization (Customer Success, Renewals & Expansions, Support, Solutions Engineering). The Customer Success Operations Analyst will focus on process and efficiency in these departments.
The right candidate must have sales/CS operations experience from the B2B domain, vast experience with Salesforce CRM, and must love fast-paced, dynamic environments. If you are a positive, curious, and motivated critical thinker with an urge to improve processes, you will enjoy the work at Placer.ai!
- Train new team members in CS operations processes and Salesforce basics. Introduce, as needed, new processes, policies, and workflows to existing members as the company’s needs change and adapt
- Seek optimization and scale of key business operations and systems to improve efficiencies
- Work with post sales leadership to ensure the goals and targets are duly reflected with supporting processes and visibility in Salesforce
- Work with the Sales/CS Operations team to seek and ensure that processes, reports and dashboards are implemented and introduced to the relevant teams according to design requirements
- Support post sales teams with creating new processes, primarily in Salesforce
- Track and analyze recurring milestones and identify gaps in processes, while designing and suggesting new methods and processes to remove these gaps
- Track, monitor and improve data integrity reflected in Salesforce
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or other quantitative disciplines
- Experience in supporting the planning, implementation and launch of new features/tools/processes
- Hands on experience working with Salesforce to solve a broad range of business problems
- Experience working in SaaS, ideally in a role that included supporting the post sales side of the business
- High attention to detail, strong work ethic, a can-do attitude, and an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Analytical capabilities, strong Excel and/or Google Sheets skills at a minimum
- Strong communication skills
- A proven history with interdepartmental collaboration
- Knowledge of additional supporting tools (Salesloft, Gong, Zendesk, etc.)
- As the company is growing fast, it might require overtime from time to time
- Past experience developing/iterating on customer health scoring a plus
- Past experience with forecasting a plus
- Past experience with NPS programs a plus
WHY JOIN PLACER.AI?
- Join a rocketship! We are pioneers of a new market that we are creating
- Take a central and critical role at Placer.ai
- Work with, and learn from, top-notch talent
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fully remote
NOTEWORTHY LINKS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PLACER
- Placer.ai in a nutshell
- Placer.ai’s recent $100M round C funding (unicorn valuation!)
- Placer.ai’s data
- Placer.ai in the news
- COVID-19 Economic Recovery Dashboard
Placer.ai is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Placer.ai’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Placer.ai applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact Placer.ai’s Human Resources Department to make the need for an accommodation known.