Planet DDS is the leading provider of cloud-enabled dental software solutions serving over 10,000 practices in North America with over 60,000 users. The company delivers a complete platform of solutions for dental practices including Denticon Practice Management, Apteryx XVWeb Digital Imaging, and Legwork Patient Relationship Management. Planet DDS is committed to creating value for its dental practice clients by solving the most urgent challenges facing today’s dental practices in North America.
The Marketing Operations Manager will maintain, optimize, and integrate the technology and demand-related processes of the Marketing team. You’ll own the analytics, reporting, and updating of dashboards to measure the effectiveness of our spend and effort by platform, brand, and channel along with the overall productivity and efficiency of marketing operations. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Marketing Operations Manager will excel in activities that facilitate scalability, predictability, and efficiency of marketing operations.
(This position is a hybrid role out of either our Newport Beach, CA office or our Phoenix, AZ location.)
- Manage and optimize marketing’s use of and reporting in Salesforce, reporting and conversion tools to measure impact and optimize performance through the sales funnel.
- Provide ongoing analysis for marketing investments, actively monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on the status of marketing campaigns, program ROI, customer acquisition, customer retention, and activity.
- Collaborate with Marketing team members to plan, launch, and analyze campaigns for use in various platforms such as paid search, paid social, review sites, webinars and more.
- Establish data integrity and continuously improving database quality, supporting CCPA/GDPR/CASL compliance.
- Proactively review functionality, workflow, and conversion of landing page and forms to ensure that all demand can be addressed.
- Partner closely with sales operations to continually improve and refine lead scoring, lead flow process, and ensure optimal flow through the funnel.
- Perform regular audits of the Marketing tech stack and recommend changes as the team’s needs change over time.
- 3+ years of work experience in marketing operations or related marketing roles, B2B SaaS preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related or technical field.
- Experience with modern marketing and sales development solutions such as Salesforce, Marketo, Bizible, WordPress, SalesLoft, and Drift. Experience in building reports and measuring success in Salesforce and Bizible is strongly preferred.
- Skilled in written and verbal communications, ability to share data, analytics, and financial results clearly to a variety of audiences.
- Possess a high amount of confidence working with data models, metrics, and reporting; able to synthesize business objectives with clearly defined metrics and KPIs.
- Capable of strategic thinking and tactical execution, able to engage on projects with a hands-on style with a passion for details.
- Comfortable in reporting on campaign performance in for paid platforms such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Software Advice along with experience working with website reporting and research tools.
Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location.
Planet DDS Core Values
- Working independently and across teams, we create scalable solutions to enable company growth.
- We are educated on the experience of our customers and feel vested in their success.
- We feel ownership for the quality of our work and take pride in the positive outcomes.
- We operate with integrity and honesty, making promises we know that we can keep.
- We are driven by our ability to make a long-term, positive impact on the lives of dental market leaders.