We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Revenue Operations Manager to join our team to play a critical role in driving revenue growth and maximizing operational efficiency. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies, processes, and tools that align the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to achieve our revenue goals and maximize profitability. By optimizing the entire marketing and sales operations, you will contribute to the overall success of our company and help drive customer satisfaction and retention.
- Revenue Optimization: Collaborate with senior leadership to develop revenue strategies, goals, and KPIs to drive revenue across the organization including lead generation, sales processes, and customer success initiatives.
- Sales Operations Analysis: Analyze the sales processes, including lead management, opportunity tracking, forecasting, and pipeline management to identify actionable insights to enhance revenue performance.
- CRM and Systems Management: Set up and maintain our CRM (HubSpot) processes and dashboards that report on Marketing and Sales KPIs while ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- Reporting and Forecasting: Work closely with the sales team to create accurate sales revenue forecasts, track progress vs targets, and provide insights to senior management.
- Cross-Functional Alignment: Work closely with the marketing team to ensure seamless lead generation, nurturing, and handoff to sales including all apects of attribution, tracking and analysis. Help to optimize marketing automation by providing insights to drive efficiency and improve lead quality.
- Collaborate with the Client Success team to ensure alignment on customer lifecycle management, onboarding success strategies, and growth strategies. Set up regular tracking of success metrics and provide insights to aid in driving long-term customer retention and NRR.
- Revenue Analytics: Analyze and interpret revenue data to identify trends, insights, and areas for improvement for new customer acquisition or existing customer growth. Generate regular reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Sales Development and Enablement: Work alongside the Marketing team (including Product Marketing) to assist in developing and providing training materials to enhance the sales team’s skills, product knowledge, and ability to communicate value propositions effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field (MBA preferred).
- Proven experience of 5+ years in revenue operations, sales operations, or a related role within a product and SaaS company.
- In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing processes, revenue management, and CRM systems, HubSpot preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and generate insights.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The detail-oriented mindset with a focus on accuracy and data integrity.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
Planitar has created exciting hardware and cloud-based SaaS technology designed to map interior spaces in the insurance, residential, and commercial real estate markets. It combines advanced laser measurements, panoramic photography, and virtual navigation tools together into the fastest space mapping, visualization, and documentation solution on the market. iGUIDE – interactive property guide – is a web application and data set that integrates floor plans, on-screen measurements, and 360° images to help people visualize and dimensionally measure spaces without needing to physically visit the property. iGUIDE has captured the largest market share in 3D tours in Canada and our growth is accelerating with positive demand trends for accurate floor plans, precise measurements, and enhanced property information. Visit https://goiguide.com/show.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $85,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person