Plum is a modern employee insurance and health benefits platform focused on making health insurance simple, accessible and inclusive. Healthcare in India is seeing a phenomenal shift with inflation in healthcare costs 3x that of general inflation. A majority of Indians are unable to afford health insurance on their own; and so as many as 600mn Indians will likely have to depend on employer-sponsored insurance.
Plum is on a mission to insure 10mn lives by 2025. Backed by leading global investors including Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Tanglin Ventures and Incubate Fund, we help companies care better for their employees by providing:
– Comprehensive health benefits
– A fully-digital platform experience for HR teams & admins
– Superior support & claims experience.
About the role:
We’re looking for a high-agency Product Marketing Manager with at least five years of work experience delivering high levels of product awareness, adoption, and delight.
You’ll be responsible for collaborating with teams across the board to present Plum’s HR and employee apps, insurance, and health and well-being products in ways that will boost sales, drive HR/admin adoption and build employee engagement. For this role, you’d have to be both a creative and quantitative thinker.
You should be familiar with the basics of good content across different online and offline mediums, have proven various GTM (go-to-market) strategies, and know engagement techniques like email campaigns and pricing strategies. The ability to read and understand product and marketing analytics and knowledge of marketing automation tools would be helpful. Design tool knowledge is a bonus!
- Build effective content and communication to aid awareness, consideration, purchase, and usage of our products and services.
- Perform industry and competitive research and help position us to win more customers.
- Use your knowledge of these trends, turn them into insights for teams across the board, and develop sales enablement and product marketing strategies.
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement product marketing and growth strategies to ensure an active and engaged user base.
- Evaluate your progress using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Turn feedback into case studies and testimonials, influencing Plum’s brand presence on various review platforms.
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least five years of experience in a relevant role (Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, Content Marketing, etc.)
- Robust written and verbal communication
- High sense of customer empathy and delight
- Ability to collaborate with teams to ensure awareness and adoption both during and after a sale
- Comfortable using marketing automation, analytics, and content management tools.