Plus Company is a 21st-century alliance of best-in-class creative brands, representing a new model for interagency teamwork. With over 20 agencies that deliver creativity fueled by an innate understanding of culture, technology, and data. Plus Company’s work adds tangible value to the human experience and is instrumental to the success of their clients. Plus Company has more than 3,000 employees, across 12 countries in North America, Europe, the Middle East and the Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.pluscompany.com.
Plus Company agency brands include: We Are Social and it’s sister agencies, Socialize, Hello, Kobe,Metta and The Narrative Group (TNG); fuseproject; All Inclusive Marketing (AIM), Camp Jefferson, Citizen Relations, Cossette, Cossette Media, Impact Research, Jungle Media, K72, Level Eleven, Magnet, Mekanism, Middle Child, PathIQ, Septième, and more.
About the Job:
At Plus Company, we are growing our product portfolio to enhance our services offerings and deliver stronger business outcomes for our clients.. Our global marketing team is being built from the ground up as we aim to create a Marketing Center of Excellence for the network of agencies. As part of this team, we are building out our product marketing expertise to support the new products that are being developed specifically for our agencies and clients. This position will be the founding product marketing role in the company. Initially an individual contributor, in the mid-term this role has the potential for people management as the marketing function continues to grow.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, the Product Marketing Lead will help create powerful and compelling messaging, content and collateral that drives awareness, educates users, clients and the market, and fuels adoption of our products. Working closely with the Chief Product Officer, Chief Data and Analytics Officer, as well as several other business executives, you will be collaborating on go-to-market strategy for the launch of all new Plus Company products. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with creative, inspiring and collaborative individuals from over 25 agencies across the globe.
Our ideal candidate has extensive experience building strong marketing strategies for products and can execute go-to-market plans flawlessly, track results and optimize based on learnings. This person is agile and flexible enough to adapt quickly to changing needs, duties and responsibilities based on the changing needs of the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the in-house expert on our buyers, and organize and synthesize voice of customer insights across the organization. This includes both our network agencies’ clients and our network agencies themselves
- Understand the evolving market landscape and bring information about macro trends and competitive capabilities and positioning to Plus Company teams
- Create and communicate clear positioning and messaging for how our products meet the functional, emotional and social needs of our customers
- Lead the day-to-day execution of key product marketing activities — including customer research, sales enablement, competitive intelligence, analyst relations, release messaging, content creation, and overall go-to-market positioning
- Research, define, and enable teams on ideal customer profiles for the platform
- Collaborate with product management on go-to-market strategy, including developing product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target personas.
- Build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with the product management, engineering and other functions across the business
- Deliver clear, compelling and articulate written and verbal communications
- Participate in and help plan the go-to-market of potential future corporate acquisitions
- Clearly and concisely communicate with the C-Suite audience and be an authentic storyteller
Who You Are:
- Can explain complex concepts clearly for a variety of audiences
- Excellent relationship-building and collaboration skills across internal and external stakeholders
- Experience leading cross-functional go-to-market efforts
- Compelling portfolio of impactful market- and sales-facing content deliverables
- Comfortable with a fast-paced working environment where agility and the ability to pivot are a part of the journey
- Experience leading product marketing responsibilities for SaaS technology solutions, with B2B, SaaS strongly preferred
- Experience with ad-tech software or tools a plus
- Experience with data, analytics, and predictive/AI technology is strongly preferred
- Prior agency experience preferred but not required
- 8-10 years of related product marketing experience
Where You’ll Be:
- We provide flexibility to work remotely but have Plus Company offices in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Toronto and Montreal if you’d like to work in the office.
- Working hours are mainly in the eastern time zone for collaboration but you will be working with colleagues from around the world as this is a global role.
This network of entrepreneurial agencies is designed to collaborate, not compete. It empowers every agency – and every individual – to bring their own unique capabilities together to make magic happen. You will be empowered to take risks, dream big, develop your skills and grow in your career with the full support of the network and all it has to offer.
Plus Company is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws. Plus Company is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.