The ideal candidate will manage customer data and feedback, develop long-term relationships with customers, and develop laser-focused customer journey communications and reporting. You will strive to create strong customer connections with our brands to promote customer loyalty and increase customer lifetime value.
- Responsible for the launch of the Policaro CRM system. Oversee projects related to Data Migration, Vendor Integration, SIT, UAT, Bl Reporting & UI Testing, while working closely with Corporate and Retail stakeholders to ensure alignment and efficiency across CRM, Lead Management, Market Research & Marketing Analytics initiatives.
- With Marketing Account Managers to lead the campaign planning process and marketing budget across Direct Mail, Email & Social CRM channels.
- Owner and gatekeeper of the ‘end to end’ customer journey and campaign management process while coordinating with Marketing, Customer Service, and Retail to manage a connected ‘contact plan’ for prospects and customers.
- Responsible for day-to-day data/database maintenance: ensuring data integrity, supporting data-related requests, embedding Customer First Data Standards across Policaro Group, and ensuring ongoing readiness for CASL. Daily management of data processes to track technical and database issues, working with necessary internal teams to resolve issues and develop progress reports.
- Manage Policaro Lead Management Model & Lost Lead/Sale programs. Initiate training, Lead Management Coaching programs to enhance post-lead distribution tracking and drive improvements in retailer sales funnel efficiency. Develop, build-out, and execute lead management strategies, including lead nurturing drips, lifecycle management, lead scoring, and lead qualification.
- Responsible for setting up new dealerships with lead management integrations with various vendors and our internal systems.
- Manage reporting such as DM, Email and Text ROI, BDC, and Service campaigns.
- Responsible for working with external partners on analytics and mail drops such as RBC and Canada Post.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of external agency partner(s). Responsible for producing direct marketing campaigns in line with planned budgets and targets ensuring campaign deadlines are met.
- Responsible for the running of customer-centric analysis to feed into business decision making, customer strategy development, customer segmentation/profiling, and communication effectiveness. Lead all analytics projects related to lifecycle marketing including.
- Responsible for Coop marketing system approvals and submissions.
- 3+ years CRM management experience.
- Experience with retail automotive systems like 180, Reynolds, and XTime will be and asset.
- Limelight and Eventbrite experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media