This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced marketing leader in the promotional products industry to bring their talents to a growing, vibrant company. In this role, you will join the Pop! Promos leadership team to direct the company’s strategic growth while managing the strategy, talent, and operations of our marketing organization.
Pop! Promos is based in Philadelphia and operates on a hybrid work schedule with three days a week in the office and work-from-home two days a week.
- Work with VP of Marketing and executive team members to create and execute on the company’s marketing strategy, mapping out and managing the tasks and people required to implement that vision
- Own the creation, management and execution of the content calendar for all marketing channels
- Monitor scheduling, trafficking, planning and resource management of projects from approved concept through execution while staying within budget.
- Work to be the voice of the customer by establishing customer relationships, conducting interviews, research and monitoring trends in order to shape the marketing and sales content to be highly effective and on-target with customer needs
- Analyze weekly marketing and sales metrics, share insights with team members and initiate change when necessary
- Provide VP of Marketing with comprehensive monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis for marketing campaigns and activities
- Develop opportunities to assist with account based sales efforts through strategic meetings with sales team and management
- Manage creative personnel and provide creative direction and feedback
- Develop, maintain and update comprehensive project files as well as documentation like SOPs.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing or related field
- 7+ years in a Marketing role
- 3+ years of people management (to include teams of 2+ direct reports)
- Experience in the promotional products industry (Distributor side preferred)
- Outstanding project management skills (Asana Project Management skills highly desired) and people management skills
- Visionary who is fluent in providing creative direction and feedback to a team of designers and content creators
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals within time and budget constraints
- Analytical mind with a reliance on data to inform strategic decisions
- Excellent written communication and writing skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
Follow us on social media