Successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in a range of marketing initiatives within the organization. This position supports working in the digital media area to develop and implement outreach and promotional campaign to boost brand engagement and increase awareness for the organization.
Must have an Associate’s Degree or equivalent from a 2 year college or technical school preferred; or 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Candidates must be able to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Adheres to the Simply The Best Standards of Performance.
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Assist in the design (digital and otherwise) of marketing material, internal and external communications such as By The Way, digital Signage,
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Support marketing team at live and online event
- Perform social media marketing research
- Assist on influencer campaign strategy
- Respond to comments and DMs on social media platforms
- Brainstorm and research ideas for original content
- Create compelling graphics to share across social channels
- Write social media captions that speak to the company’s target audience
- Help create and edit short-form videos
- Develop new strategies for increasing engagement
- Assist with photo/video content shoots
Benefit/Compensation: Competitive wages and excellent fringe benefit program. Salary commensurate with experience.
Follow us on social media