We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our Sales team within our US Headquarters, in Chicago, IL.
Praxedo is a leader in the Field Service Management industry (SaaS). Innovative and disruptive, we’re experiencing great commercial success in all the markets we operate in (France, Germany, Canada, United States, Spain, Portugal) with an average annual growth in revenue of more than 20%, while maintaining high profitability, enabling us to invest heavily in our development.
What’s in for you? Sales experience, Core Business Solution Selling, international team & entrepreneurial experience, potential transition to our North American Account Executive Team after 12 months.
This is a strategic role, we’ll count on you, and therefore give you access to the best Sales stack and provide (what we hope to be) World-Class training.
If you are motivated by a career in Sales, we’d love to chat!
- You will be in charge of developing the US market and customer portfolio
- You will be autonomous (but won’t be left by yourself to figure things out)
- Reach out to potential clients and interest them in our offer
- Carry out sales follow-up within the CRM
- Create partnerships and seek innovative ways to foster growth
- Work closely with our marketing team to coordinate actions
- Collaborate closely with our Sales Team to maximize your impact
- Participate in events across the country.
What we’re looking for
- An autonomous, ambitious, result-oriented, all-around nice person
- Solid interpersonal and organizational skills
- 1 year of cold calling experience, confident on the phone
- Loves hunting and closing
- Team player, yet enthusiastic to succeed as an individual as well
- Choice over 3 plans BlueShield PPO health insurance employer contribution 80%
- Dental, Vision, Life
- Long-term disability, short-term disability
- 401K after 6 months of presence, no vesting
Please, only apply if you’re serious about this one, because we’re serious about our next hire :))
- Call with a Recruiter
- Call with BDR Team Lead
- Business case (written exercise + mock call)
- Conversation with Cédric, COO
Follow us on social media