Work fully remote or from our NYC office!
PRECISIONvalue partners with global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing groundbreaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable.
As a full-time hourly Marketing Operations Coordinator at PRECISIONvalue, you will be managing ever-changing daily administrative tasks and supporting team members on a diverse range of projects, while assisting with new business opportunities, updating project trackers and internal databases, and other departmental tasks, as necessary.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to
- Maintain a working knowledge of our server and SocialBridge files to support communication and sharing of information across multiple business units.
- Manage and update multiple libraries of resources
- Complete resource requests for the company and manage the following
– Employee experience
– Therapeutic area experience
– Client experience
- Support the management of new business proposals/pitches, including RFl’s, RFP’s, and capabilities
- Update/manage various status reports
- Manage project openings and closings
- Manage team meetings and provide detailed recaps
- Manage routing process and logistics for project submissions
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications team to manage and develop timelines for various marketing projects including, but not limited to: social media campaigns, conferences/events, value-added presentations, marketing collateral, etc.
- Develop a general understanding of working budgets, and managed markets in order to manage internal projects
- Participate in the development, distribution, and updates to agency process
- Lead the coordination and support the facilitation of company meetings and presentations
- Identify and maintain status of cross-company events and customer activities
- Provide general operational and administrative support to all departments
- Bachelor’s degree
- Internship or one year of professional work experience in related-field preferred
- Highly organized with attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to prioritize actions and adjust to changing department/agency priorities
- Proactivity and ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Solid administrative skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Creativity and problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of learning quickly
Precision is required by law in some states or cities to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to: skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Precision, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $37,500 – $52,500. This role is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus, health insurance, retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, parental leave, and paid time off for sick leave and vacation, among other benefits.
Follow us on social media