Preply is a global language learning marketplace, connecting 50,000+ tutors with millions of learners from all over the world. Since the company launched in 2012, students have signed up to more than 15 million lessons.
Meet the team!
Our Revenue Operations team is the quarterback behind our Sales Organization, ensuring Sales Development, Account Acquisition and Management are well supported and running smoothly. It’s absolutely crucial for the success of Preply Business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Regularly assess the tech stack to ensure we have the right tools to drive business growth, ensuring our systems are architected for flexibility and growth.
- Owns complex, critical revenue operations systems and tools used cross-functionally that require expert administration (including Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach, and other integrated systems).
- Implements processes that provide transparency over the different sales motions;
- Develops a team accountable for partnering with internal stakeholders while managing project intake, planning, and delivery.
- Stays closely involved with high stake projects related to company objectives and key results, coaching team members, and rolling up their sleeves to contribute to projects that require additional support and expertise.
- Manages a budget for all revenue operations tools and negotiates contracts and licensing agreements, ensuring we are ahead of critical changes.
- Designs a data analytics function to train users on reporting, align data between departments, and deliver valuable insights to business stakeholders.
- Communicates regularly with leaders of all Preply Business Teams, understanding their needs and pain points. Assesses business priorities and maintains a roadmap based on scoped projects, with reliable delivery timelines.
What you need to succeed:
- Demonstrated experience in hiring, retaining and scaling diverse, geographically dispersed, and successful teams.
- Extensive experience in managing Salesforce.com to power sales and marketing processes is required. Advanced Admin / Developer certification is preferred but not required.
- Experience in choosing and managing integrations is required. Experience with tools such as Hubspot, Outreach, Gong, Docusign preferred but not required.
- Analytics experience; proficient in asking questions to assess the quality and value of a dataset and data analyses, and ideally well versed in Looker or other BI tools.
- Robust analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to evaluate data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Experience continuously seeking input from and communicating effectively with Sales Development, Sales, Account Management, and other audiences.
- Experience working on a team with a well defined product planning and change management process. Agile Scrum experience is preferred.
- Well-rounded communication skills required to align a range of stakeholders on priorities, timing, and output.
Why you’ll love it at Preply:
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture.
- A generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com, Learning & Development budget and time off for your self-development.
- A competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance.
- Access to free mental health support platforms.
- A flexible set-up where you can work remotely.
- The opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors through language learning and teaching in 175 countries (and counting!).
At Preply, we focus on doing better every day – pushing the limits of what we know is possible. And we know our purpose is strong. We’re re-engineering education, providing outstanding experiences for our global community of language learners and building authentic connections across the world.
Propelled by a tenfold increase in revenues over the last three years, thanks to our best-in-class consumer and b2b products, Preply is now leading the online language tutoring segment globally and has 400+ employees of over 50 nationalities based across Barcelona, Kyiv and the US. We do extraordinary things at Preply – and we want you to join us. If you’re committed to curiosity, love experimentation and relish the challenge of exploring new ideas, then it’s time we said:
Welcome to The World Class.
- Human: We embrace diversity by fostering inclusive environments where people feel respected and safe to express their opinions.
- Hungry: We make bold, data-informed decisions to deliver high-impact solutions for our customers.
- Humble: We experiment continuously by staying open to being challenged, learning from failures and making data-informed decisions.
- Hackers: We learn by doing, focus on things that matter and move with incredible speed to create simple, creative, and scalable solutions.
- Curious: We thrive on facing challenges, diving deep to identify root causes and uncovering insights to continuously improve.
- Learners Obsessed: We put our learners at the core of everything we do to improve the effectiveness of their language learning with us.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.