Preply is a global language learning marketplace, connecting 50,000+ tutors with millions of learners from all over the world. Since the company launched in 2012, students have signed up to more than 15 million lessons.
Meet the team!
As part of the Revenue Operations team, you’ll report directly to our Director of Revenue Operations. You will be joining a recently formed team setting the foundations to scale a business with great traction and very positive customer feedback. As part of this team, you will set the right tools, systems and processes to enable our B2B teams to win.
What you’ll be doing:
- Shaping the entire 3rd Party Tech Stack to enable our Preply Business (B2B) scale-up;
- Maintaining data integrity within customer records in Salesforce and other systems (Gong, Outreach, Hubspot, etc);
- Serving as the primary administrator of our Salesforce instance and complete the usual tasks of which include field creation, layout modifications, implementation of workflows, and validation rules;
- Monitoring system adoption, data compliance, and governance;
- Collaborating with other departments to improve integration between Salesforce and other mission-critical systems, including marketing automation, billing, engineering, and support;
- Coordinating with Finance, Sales, Marketing and other stakeholder functions to ensure smooth integration & alignment of systems and data flow;
- Enabling the Sales Operations’ strategy through tooling;
- Mentoring colleagues on Salesforce Best Practices and methods.
What you need to succeed:
- +5 years experience in managing tech stack for scale-ups, including Salesforce Administration;
- Solid technical background – we are looking for a person who is comfortable with developing as well as administering all our 3rd party tech stack for Preply Business;
- Highly experienced with Salesforce.com, both from a user and administrative point of view. You’ve supported at least 50 Salesforce users at some point in your sales operations career;
- Certified Salesforce Consultant in the following products:
- Superb communication skills – able to communicate efficiently both strategic vision and specific details to various stakeholders, from senior leaders to project members;
- Strong analytical skills – able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans to resolve issues;
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, result driven environment with multiple responsibilities, whilst also taking the time for reflection on personal, team and product level.
Why you’ll love it at Preply:
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture;
- A generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com, Learning & Development budget and time off for your self-development;
- A competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance;
- Access to free mental health support platforms;
- A flexible set-up with the option of paid relocation to Barcelona or working remotely within a close time-zone;
- The opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors through language learning and teaching in 175 countries (and counting!).
At Preply, we focus on doing better every day – pushing the limits of what we know is possible. And we know our purpose is strong. We’re re-engineering education, providing outstanding experiences for our global community of language learners and building authentic connections across the world.
Propelled by a tenfold increase in revenues over the last three years, thanks to our best-in-class consumer and b2b products, Preply is now leading the online language tutoring segment globally and has 400+ employees of over 50 nationalities based across Barcelona, Kyiv and the US.
We do extraordinary things at Preply – and we want you to join us. If you’re committed to curiosity, love experimentation and relish the challenge of exploring new ideas, then it’s time we said:
Welcome to The World Class.
- Human:We embrace diversity by fostering inclusive environments where people feel respected and safe to express their opinions.
- Hungry:We make bold, data-informed decisions to deliver high-impact solutions for our customers.
- Humble:We experiment continuously by staying open to being challenged, learning from failures and making data-informed decisions.
- Hackers:We learn by doing, focus on things that matter and move with incredible speed to create simple, creative, and scalable solutions;
- Curious:We thrive on facing challenges, diving deep to identify root causes and uncovering insights to continuously improve.
- Learners Obsessed:We put our learners at the core of everything we do to improve the effectiveness of their language learning with us.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.
To apply for this job please visit preply.com.
Follow us on social media