At Presspage, we’re all about making work for Public Relations and Corporate Communications teams effective and efficient. That’s why we have developed a software platform that helps global brands like Emirates, Mercedes-Benz, Achmea, Goodyear, Booking, and many more, better manage their corporate communication workflows and share their (brand) stories with the world. As a fast-growing company, we are looking for a Business Development Representative focused on the DACH region who will help the world’s biggest brands.
We have an open mindset and challenge ourselves to change for the better constantly. We are transitioning from startup to scale-up and together we are putting more structure and processes in place to get to the next level. We’re currently at around 50 employees split between Amsterdam and Chicago, and growing.
What will you be doing?
As the Business Development Representative DACH you will have the opportunity to accelerate your career by helping a fast-growing company realize its international growth ambitions.
From facilitating initial conversations to developing team-wide best practices, you will be an integral member of our team. You’ll work closely with sales and marketing to create excitement about Presspage, find new business opportunities, and deliver key insights. This diverse role requires strong communication skills, a self-starter mentality, and a growth mindset.
- Work as a strategic and operational partner for the sales and marketing team;
- Work within an assigned territory to create, qualify, develop, and mature marketing supplied leads resulting in high-quality sales opportunities for Account Executives;
- Uncover needs at each level of an organization, and match them with a well-articulated value proposition;
- Perform research on companies as a component of lead generation and qualification activities utilizing various prospecting technologies that the company has invested in;
- Meet and/or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly performance targets for the number of outbound calls, qualified leads passed, and pipeline contribution;
- Build relationships with prospects via various channels including social media and email;
- Support AEs with local industry events;
- Provide feedback and suggest improvements to the Sales enablement program and Marketing process;
- Think creatively about the best way to manage your sales desk;
- Continuously maintain and update Hubspot or CRM with conversations, competitive information, company size, decision-making criteria, and other pertinent information.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a fast-growing SAAS company;
- You have experience with calling and qualifying large enterprise prospects- 1,000+ employees, €1B rev;
- You are a native German or Dutch speaker and fluent in English;
- You are self-motivated and not afraid to build the plane while flying it;
- You want to be the benchmark for high performance in your department.
What we’re offering:
- A competitive salary with bonus;
- 30 vacations days;
- Informal and flexible working environment;
- Proper Pension Plan;
- Careers growth plan & Coaching;
- Annual Training Budget;
- And of course office lunches, drinks, team outings, etc.
Interested? Now what?
Hit the apply button!
We’ll contact you within 3 working days to set up a phone call to discuss your application and the opportunity within Presspage. We have 2 in-depth interview rounds with potential colleagues and MT members. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our recruiter Milly at [email protected].